5.0 out of 5 stars Party Flecks
Published on April 14, 2012 by D. Staggs

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice Color, but that's it.
Published on May 27, 2012 by othvrlng

5.0 out of 5 stars Party Flecks, April 14, 2012
I'm 60 years old and I love to buy nail polish. Whenever I purchase a polish that is 'too youthful' for me I give it to my favorite waitresses who are in their 20's. I always try it on first, though, so that I can write a review. I applied CHINA GLAZE LUXE AND LUSH over ZOYA BEYONNCE ( a pink-orange color). What a festive combination, like a party on my fingernails! I know my young friends at my favorite diner will be thrilled with their new acquisition of Luxe and Lush. Giving them quality nail polishes as part of their tip is very much welcomed. Hint: Luxe and Lush does use a lot of acetone for its removal.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE LOVE LOVE!, March 28, 2012
Amanda (Philadelphia) - See all my reviews
I currently have Smoke & Ashes, Fast Track, and Riveting, and I absolutely LOVE them! Fast Track is my favorite, I just love the way the gold flecks sparkle in the sun and the back color seems to blend into my skin tone. Riveting surprising doesn't chip quickly and when I wore it I got a lot of compliments. It looked really bright in the bottle, but on my fingers it seemed pretty toned down next to my light tan skin, which made me enjoy wearing such a daring color. Smoke & Ashes I was at first iffy about, I'm not big on painting black on my nails myself but it actually went on beautifully. The color inside isn't too great, a few flecks of sparkle here and there, but outside, oh my goodness, it was so pretty! Little flecks of silver and blue shimmering about on my nails kept gaining my attention the whole time I wore it. Since I've worn my colors sooo much already, I'm currently waiting for Luxe & Lush to come in! The color looks pretty in the bottle and I have a feeling it will look amazing when I wear it. Can't wait to get it!

5.0 out of 5 stars best color ever, July 10, 2012
Fast Track is my favorite color of nail polish ever. It's really glittery, but still subtle. If light isn't directly hitting it, the color just looks like a light brown or nude. When the light hits it, though, it looks like your fingernails are covered with small gold glitter. I love this for job interviews -- subtle but really pretty. <3

5.0 out of 5 stars Reminds Me of Christmas, November 14, 2011
This review is from: China Glaze Nail Lacquer, Tinsel Town, 0.5 Fluid Ounce (Misc.)
I must say, when I first saw the bottle and read the title I wasn't that impressed. I mean, I love a good glittery nail polish, which is why I even picked it up in the first place. However, I didn't quite see the correlation between the title and the color besides the fact that it was silver (as some tinsels are) and shiny. That is, until I put it on. The color is exactly what I think of when I remember my Christmas tree at home. The gray isn't too pewter nor is it too much of a metallic silver. There are different sized pieces of glitter and they pick up the light at varying intervals which is reminiscent of tinsel curling and wrapping around the tree.

In short, this is a fantastic polish. As every lacquer I've purchased from China Glaze, you really only need one coat, but two makes it look even more amazing. I highly recommend this polish for holiday use but it'll be great for giving you some Christmas cheer all year round :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Mahogany Magic - LOVE IT !!, July 21, 2012
It is such an unusual shade of brown, i truly love this color. Its different from any other shade i've seen recently. China Glaze is my favorite brand...love this polish.

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice Color, but that's it., May 27, 2012
I applied Stone Cold with a base coat that was supposed to keep it on longer & it did look nice...for the day. The next day, I woke up and noticed bits of it had chipped off and I was a little confused, so I reapplied it, but with every tomorrow, more of it would chip off. I would see it flake off periodically during the day & so I just decided to stop wearing it, as it was clearly going to refuse to stay on. I have to say I'm disappointed with this color, because of its flakiness.

2.0 out of 5 stars A disappointment., June 13, 2012
At one point I listed this as my new favorite polish. Sadly, that review has changed.

Stone Cold is a matte polish that has problems. It goes on nice and thick, one coat coverage, and looks fabulous as is (matte) or with a top coat above it (gloss). Unfortunately, that's where the wonder ends.

While a beautiful color, color isn't everything. This polish chips badly. I thought at first it was because I only did one layer. Since then I've tried using a clear gloss top coat, matte top coat, and even doing a 6 layer Konad polish manicure where the polish was 4 layers deep. The same day, within hours, I had a large chip for my long work and getting my nails perfect.

I really wish China Glaze would revisit this polish. The color is amazing, and I would love to continue to buy something in this color. But with the problems it has with bad chipping and flaking, it's not worth a re-buy. This will be my last bottle.

5.0 out of 5 stars china glaze electrify, April 24, 2014
pretty color will be fun to use in the fall when warm tones are perfect for my nails. thank you

4.0 out of 5 stars sparkly!, February 17, 2014
I was actually expecting this polish to have a bit of color of its own, so i was somewhat disappointed when it went on clear. However! I do have a dark purple polish that always looks incomplete by itself, and these sparkles give it a really sparkly, geode like look, even if it does end up somewhat bumpy since I don't have any top coat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Golden olive green, January 13, 2014
The color is beautiful, the nail polish goes on good and dried quick. I will wear often and would buy this again.

China Glaze Nail Lacquer, Tinsel Town, 0.5 Fluid Ounce