5.0 out of 5 stars Casual or dressy
I love these shoes. They are super comfortable and look great in person. The quality and material is great. They can be dressed down or up. Generally on the whole Chinese Laundry always has great shoes.
Published 9 months ago by bella

3.0 out of 5 stars Falling Apart
These shoes are really cute (I bought them in black suede), but the third time I wore them, the soles started falling off. You should be able to wear a pair of shoes more than twice before they are damaged. This is ridiculous.
Published on March 2, 2011 by T. A. Warren

3.0 out of 5 stars Falling Apart, March 2, 2011
This review is from: Chinese Laundry Women's At Once Ankle Boot (Apparel)

3.0 out of 5 stars cute boots, but the rubber sole peeled off after a week, January 11, 2011
These boots are adorable, I love the look and they're really comfortable, and they were a great price compared to other sites. Only thing is, the rubber on the back of BOTH heels started peeling off after a week of normal wear and I had to super-glue it back on. And it has since come undone again. I still wear them, but have to deal with an annoying "flap".

3.0 out of 5 stars Boots, December 13, 2010
I was really excited to get these boots, but they were not great. I ordered a 7.5, which is usually fine for chinese laundry but these were way to small. There were also some white marks on one of boots, so I ended up returning them.

1.0 out of 5 stars good morning: I am very upset because pedi from Colombia these boots and are not the same as shown in the photo, pedi wedges and, June 25, 2014
good morning: I am very upset because pedi from Colombia these boots and are not the same as shown in the photo, pedi wedges and sent me heels towering that I can not use, I do not get what I asked for and do not want to lose my money then I need you to give me a solution

5.0 out of 5 stars Casual or dressy, March 15, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Good looking, but...., December 25, 2013
wojo305 (Orlando, FL) - See all my reviews
This bootie is adorable, but the fit is very uncomfortable. The top of the shoe near the toe has minimal room to wiggle your toes, this area restricts the foot, making them very uncomfortable within minutes of wearing them.

5.0 out of 5 stars love them!, December 19, 2013
These booties are even cuter than I expected! I can wear them comfortably all day at work. I would recommend them!! Shift easily from day to evening wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute shoes, November 5, 2013
I always get compliments on these shoes! The heel height is perfect and I could easily wear these all day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Chinese Laudry Andle Boot, December 7, 2012
Really nice looking and great design. My daughter asked for these for a gift and when they arrived I was very pleased with the look and the construction. Very sleek design with great fabrication.

4.0 out of 5 stars Runs small but stylish, October 23, 2012
This review is from: Chinese Laundry Women's At Once Ankle Boot (Apparel)
Runs small and great for narrow feet. I'd go up a half size or maybe a full size if you want to wear socks. I wear mine barefoot since they are snug. Didn't want to deal with returns so I'm stretching them out barefoot. Works well with skirts, dresses or jeans. Very stylish and versatile.

Chinese Laundry Women's At Once Ankle Boot