Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Chinese Laundry Women's Drastic Crackle Wedge Sandal,Zebra,7 M US
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on November 17, 2010
I bought these shoes to wear with a zebra print top. I have other Chinese Laundry shoes; also have other top designer shoes. These shoes by far are the most comfortable shoes I have ever put on my feet. I wore them on a cruise, and could have walked around ever island in these shoes. The also look awesome in person. Ladies these shoes are a must in your wardrobe. Don't miss out.
on August 22, 2010
The shoes arrived before estimated time, very rapid. These sandals are very beautiful and comfortable. The size is exactly correct. I have already used them twice.