5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Blazing......Sexy ;)
I bought these shoes in black and fell in love with them... they look so much better in real life.... wonderful contrast of the shiny vs mat silk.... very classy and sexy.... wore them a whole night and even with that high sexy heel my feet weren't crying for help :)
Published on December 18, 2010 by Alyona

3.0 out of 5 stars Color is off
Published on August 2, 2011 by Loveeeee

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Blazing......Sexy ;), December 18, 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful shoe!, June 15, 2011
If you know how to walk in a decent sized heel (at least 4.5 or 5 inches), then you'll like these stylish booties. I saw the blush pair of these online, then tried on a similar pair at Bakers (Hadara) and really liked them, though, they didn't have my shoe size. So I (being one who NEVER buys clothes/shoes online in case they don't fit) decided to get these shoes in my size at $8 less than Bakers. I got them on time, in great packaging. I tried the shoe on and they fit well, the only sizing issue I have is: the size of the heel forces your foot downward towards the toe, so while the peep toe is very snug, the heel of the shoe is somewhat loose. The zipper on the back also doesn't allow me to put any padding into the heel. Altogether, I like the shoes, but I wouldn't recommend them for a workday.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these Shoes, December 7, 2011
This review is from: Chinese Laundry Women's Haylie Pump (Apparel)
I purchased the leopard style and i love it. I cant walk n a lot of shoes and these r comfy and beautiful theres a similar shoe at DSW for 70 and i got mine for 42 i love them> Great Buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Give 'em a try...well worth it !, October 14, 2011
Very elegant shoe, true to fit. Can be a bit steep for those unused to heels...put a 'high-heel' insert for better/more secure 'footing'...wonderful brand & price & exceptional quality...I want to find them in 'nude/blush'--these shoes look very sexy on the foot & make long legs appear even longer !! You won't be dissappointed...give'em a try !

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, Love, LOVE!!!!, December 30, 2010
This review is from: Chinese Laundry Women's Haylie Pump (Apparel)
I bought these on a whim for a party. They were "on sale" and I just had to have them, so I even ordered them overnight. I have NEVER been so happy with a shoe in my life. They are high, but I can honestly say they aren't uncomfortable at all. I wore them to two parties where we were up, down, sitting, standing, dancing, etc and I never wanted to take them off. The blush is oh so pretty, exactly as I expected. The shoes fit perfect, no rubbing, no pinching, nothing. I'd wear these every day if I could get away with it at work!

3.0 out of 5 stars Color is off, August 2, 2011
This review is from: Chinese Laundry Women's Haylie Pump (Apparel)
So I ordered these shoes in Bronze, and was so excited to recieve them three days after.However, I was majorly disappointed with the color of the shoes. The picture online is much lighter than the shoes in person. They are more brown with a gold shine. When I got them, the chiffon fabric at the bottom of the shoe was already loosening up. :( They fit was great, and the shoes are beautiful, but I would definitely get another color.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ay carumba!, February 2, 2011
Absolutely beautiful! I ordered the blush color. It has an iridescent hue of beige and pink so it depends on the lighting and angle I suppose because they didn't appear as pink as they do in the picture, but it makes no difference to me. Remember that they are made of fabric that goes down the heel so be careful wearing them outside. Fits true to size, I always thought that I had a bit wider feet but I think there is a tad of stretch that makes them fit so well. So if your feet are wide, thin, or regular they should fit just fine. I haven't worn them out yet, I bought them for my college graduation in May, although I won't wait that long. They are also quite high, higher than I expected, so fabulous! But I've never had a problem with wearing a pair of heels in my life, as long as they fit. I can't say enough great things about them. I also got them in two days to Alaska, so if that isn't amazing I don't know what is. I ordered them Jan. 31st about 4 pm and got them Feb. 2nd before 7pm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous shoes., July 4, 2014
I'm a big fan of Chinese laundry, their heels are super stylish, sexy and affordable. I've had my eye on these for a while and finally got them. Although, the sheer fabric is definitely a lot darker than the picture. It's more of a dark gold color. Also invest in a magic eraser, the insoles tend to dirty very easily. But still, no regrets.

3.0 out of 5 stars alright, November 15, 2013
I'm a size 9 1/2 and I guess they figure a foot that long must be bigger around too. The length was good, but it was kind of loose on my foot. I put a gel insert in and they were fine.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, November 5, 2013
I have loved these shoes for a while and I was lucky enough to get them. They are too cute for words

Chinese Laundry Women's Haylie Pump