4.0 out of 5 stars I'm actually delighted!!
Published on October 24, 2012 by Sally

1.0 out of 5 stars Returning
I am returning this boot - this is not a good pick for slim calf's. Would be perfect for wide calfs. Hope to find a replacement.
Published on October 29, 2012 by Rapunzel

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm actually delighted!!, October 24, 2012
Sally (Montreal, Quebec, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Chinese Laundry Women's Roger That Nappa Knee-High Boot (Apparel)
I just received my boots at my office about 15 minutes ago. I tear off the paper and am pleasantly surprised by the very pretty and sturdy box in which the boots arrived. A keeper-box. I'm a little apprehensive because after I had ordered the boots on line, I checked the picture a little more closely. I saw all the flaws that I had not seen and I started to doubt my choice. Nevertheless, I open the box and the first thing I notice is that the colour (henna) is less orange than the picture ..... good!! More a tan but warmer. The leather is soft and supple. None of the flaws are there with these boots. I try them on. If you are thinking about ordering these boots, order them in your shoe size. I have blessed other reviews when they suggest ordering smaller or larger than your shoe size. I wear a 7 1/2 and there is room for socks in there as well. They would also be comfortable if I wear thin socks to protect stockings. As soon as I put them on, I recognized that "boots" and I are going to be the best of friends for a very long time. Comfy shoes and boots are important to me and, with age, I have learned that looks are not everything ( oh ...that was more profound than I had intended it to be ...). OK ... stick with BOOTS... But they are good looking too. I would absolutely suggest them to a friend especially at the current price. If you buy them, I hope you are as delighted as I am - happily booting about ....

5.0 out of 5 stars love them., October 25, 2012
I was hesitant to purchase these (or any) boots online...but I went for it with these and I'm so glad I did! I ordered true to size (an 8) and these fit wonderfully. At first look these looked extremely narrow to me and I was disappointed thinking I would need to return them due to my wide feet - I was super pleased though when they they glided on like a dream. They look wonderful in person and they are very soft to the touch inside and out. Very happy with this purchase and I'll be keeping them :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Returning, October 29, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars wide shaft, January 14, 2013
One of the reviews said that the shaft was super wide, and it really is generous. My only complaint is that the boots come folded. They are leather, but a very soft leather. I can see the fold line & hope that it won't be obvious to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect casual stylish boot, December 11, 2012
For someone looking for a solution to large calfs, curvy body but still likes to wear leggings, sweaters, scarfs and boots...these are the perfect boots! For the price, great quality, color on point from picture. Overall very, very, very satisfied.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love these boots!, December 8, 2012
I wear these all the time; very comfortable. They are not toot tight around my calves and they'd stay up just fibe.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable & Affordable, November 26, 2012
I was looking for a new pair of boots that were wide at the calf and comfortable to wear. These were perfect for me to wear my jeans tucked in or to wear comfortably with a skirt. The boots were true to size. Color was as noted on website. I would recommend these boots

2.0 out of 5 stars not worth the $$$, December 1, 2012
I figured if I spent the extra money I would get a quality of boot I was wanting. Unfortunately the extra money did not help. The top of the boots are very thin, so they tend to look slouchy. The plastic sole was glued to the shoe & you can see some if the glue on the shoe. I would be returning them, but they are the 3rd pair of boots I've ordered & I'm sick of searching.

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable stylish boot, June 4, 2014
i love the way thus boot wears.nice room in foot and calf area.it doesn't hug your leg tight but the shaft stays up.i wear with dresses skirts and jeans.i'm always complimented on this boot.and did i say very comfortable

1.0 out of 5 stars Returning, December 5, 2013
These boots looked so cute in the photos of the product. However when I got them they were not as expected. The leather is far too thin and the shoes themselves look odd when on. The stitching is one poorly and I would not recommend these.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›