4.0 out of 5 stars 7/10
Published on June 18, 2012 by aiza

2.0 out of 5 stars Runs small
This shoe looks great! But, the sizing is a little small. I wear a size 7 and this size 7 feels snug. I may have to return them.
Published 18 months ago by ross graham

4.0 out of 5 stars 7/10, June 18, 2012
I bought the nude color, size 8.5 and it fits well. My shoe size is 8.5- 9,and I have a wide feet structure. Its so difficult for me to find a comfortable pump platform shoes. Most of the time its to narrow, size 8.5 sometimes is to short and size 9 is to long. I always have a problem in finding a pump shoes that will fit me. I was reading the reviews of other buyers some I agree on and some are not. Here are the reason why:

1.I never have a pump shoe that is really comfortable, I think thats the price you have to pay in wearing this type of shoes specially if you are in a tight budget. What I like about this shoe is it's wide enough for me not to hurt my small toe which happen most of the time when I wear pumps. The height is enough to make you look glamorous when you walk but will not restrain you from walking. What I don't like about it is that, it doesn't have enough cushion to support your plantar area. In conclusion, I will give 3.5/5 for comfort.
2.The price is reasonable. I have Christian Louboutin to tell you honestly, I like the fitting of this shoe much better, I think because of the wider shoe design. But in terms of quality if you look at it much closer CL stand-outs.
3.I love the design, I think I'm a litte bias about this because Im always inlove with platform pumps, for some reason it got its way in making you look elegant even you wear a simple dress.

I think the main issue about pumps is not the design, because almost all of them looks fabulous.What matters is how comfortable it is. I'm happy with this shoe, its not as comfortable as tennis shoes but for a pump shoes I think this is above the average. I will gave a 4 star rating because of the price and fast shipment.For people who wants to buy this shoe, order for your true size.This shoe is good for individuals who have wide feet. If you have a narrow feet I think this is not for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous & Flattering, September 29, 2011
This review is from: Chinese Laundry Women's Whistle Platform Pump (Shoes)
Fits true to size. Picture does it justice, but even more beautiful in person and when wearing. Plan on purchasing more from Chinese Laundry as well as different color(s) of the same item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Pump, October 11, 2011
Emily (United States) - See all my reviews
I absolutely love these heels! Arrived exactly as pictured, fit perfect. These are great with a dress or skinny jeans. I highly recommend these shoes if you want a killer pair of pumps to complete an outfit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Shoe, April 26, 2012
Denver Brown (MARION, OH, US) - See all my reviews
Best Shoe Ever!!! So soft and comfy:) I got these and loved them so much I bought another pair in red

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right !, November 20, 2013
I am a size 7, with Chinese Laundry I have to go down a half size. The 6.5 is purrfect !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE., September 15, 2013
Had to order a new pair of red heels after my dog chewed up my last ones. I loved my old ones, but I didn't realize how uncomfortable they were until I wore these around- SO comfy for heels. I love the toe- I was looking for a more rounded toe, so I wasn't sure if I would like the boxy look of these, but the picture doesn't do it justice. If you're looking for a mary jane-style heel minus the strap, this is it. I liked it so much I ordered another pair in nude.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dr. Study, August 6, 2013
Pastor Michelle Rome (COVINGTON, GEORGIA, US) - See all my reviews
Oh my! This shoe is so elegant and comfortable. Has such a classy, not cheap look. The only thing missing is the red bottom; that's how gorgeous this shoe is. I worn them to church, danced and shouted. No pain at all. Well-made. Love them.

2.0 out of 5 stars Runs small, June 26, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Nude Shoe, May 6, 2013
Sondra LeBreton "amazon junkie" (Mandeville, LA United States) - See all my reviews
I love the look and fit of these shoes. I normally wear a 6.5-7 in shoes, I got the 7 and it fits perfectly, not too tight or too loose. They are surprisingly easy to walk in, even with the almost 5" heel. They are also super sexy while still looking classy. I love these shoes!

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, I like them., August 2, 2014
I read the reviews before I bought these and it seemed that most people ordered a size up as these ran small. I'm a 7.5 and I ordered an 8. They're big on me, but not overwhelmingly so. I bought the nude patent pumps and they are very nice. Notice that there is stitching on the side and two lines on the front. That doesn't bother me, but it might bug other people.

I think I'll stuff the toe and add something in the heel to make these an ideal fit. A good purchase, I think, but the sizing seems to be very skewed. Don't order these if you need something immediately; order these if you have time to return and get a better size if need be.

Chinese Laundry Women's Whistle Platform Pump