5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECTION
Love these boots - they are exactly what I was looking for! Goes with everything from dresses to skinny jeans. Perfect with tights!
Published on January 25, 2011 by Joyce Wan

3.0 out of 5 stars Ouch.
Cute design. Leather is good quality. Hits right above my ankle, not the most flattering spot but very trendy. However, wore these for a night out and the pain was horrible!!! I'm going to put inserts in for the balls of my feet for sure. I hope it helps, I don't want blisters every time I wear them!!
Published on February 23, 2012 by k.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ouch., February 23, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECTION, January 25, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Bootie, December 21, 2013
This review is from: Chinese Laundry Women's Wicked Platform Bootie (Apparel)
I love this boot! They have a sexy heel but are still comfortable and easy to walk in. The color is perfect for all seasons but I wear these the most in the fall.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but, December 15, 2013
so so painful and uncomfortable. i tried to get in soles and they somewhat helped but the shoe is really just painful to wear.

2.0 out of 5 stars Worst. Zipper. Ever., January 22, 2013
The zipper on these boots is always difficult to zip/unzip. I'm on my second pair as the zipper on the first pair just flat out broke. They are adorable, but extremely uncomfortable. I never wear them when doing a lot of walking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hottest boot ever!, February 28, 2012
This review is from: Chinese Laundry Women's Wicked Platform Bootie (Apparel)
This is a sexy little boot! I love it. True to size. Leather is nice and soft. Heel is perfect height and it has a little bit of a platform in the front. I only recommend that you scuff up the bottoms pretty well before walking long distances in them. I slipped a little on the hardwood floors at my house. They go great with dresses, skirts, and jeans. And I love how the zipper is on the outside of the boot. Nice detail. :)

3.0 out of 5 stars Odd little bootie, but ok, February 27, 2012
Karen (NJ United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Chinese Laundry Women's Wicked Platform Bootie (Apparel)
I'm amused by the reviewer who couldn't tell which shoe was for which foot! I completely understand where she's coming from. The zipper is on the outside, which is a bit unusual. Looking at the bottoms, there is a very subtle difference, but not enough to be sure.
So once I figured out which foot... The fit seems quite awkward for people with an average-to-narrow heel. If the heel of your foot is wide, this bootie might provide a good fit.
It's not the most comfortable footwear I've ever owned, but it's certainly not the most uncomfortable, either. I will wear them occasionally.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE!, January 25, 2012
Jacalyn Hiatt (CHICAGO, IL, US) - See all my reviews
I have been looking for a great bootie for a while now and the only thing I ever found was booties that were really cheap (and I knew would fall apart) or ones that were very expensive. I was delighted when I found this bootie! I'm not a fan of thin heels and I love that this is a chunky heel....gives it a great look! Fits true to size, and is very comfortable to walk in. Definitely a great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Boots, December 8, 2011
This review is from: Chinese Laundry Women's Wicked Platform Bootie (Apparel)
I got these gorgeous boots at a great price. The leather is so soft which make them look very expensive. They fit perfectly and go with so many outfits. For the high heel they are very comfortable and are work appropriate. I love them!

1.0 out of 5 stars Weirdest shoe ever!, May 23, 2011
This was the first time in my adult life when I couldn't tell which shoe was for the left foot and which was for the right. These boots had the strangest fit and I took them off as soon as I put them on, put them back in the box and sent them back.

Chinese Laundry Women's Wicked Platform Bootie