5.0 out of 5 stars Chinese Medicine for Maximum Immunity, May 2, 2008
Juanita Gama (Palm Desert, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Chinese Medicine for Maximum Immunity: Understanding the Five Elemental Types for Health and Well-Being (Paperback)
By far the most informative and easy to understand self help book I have ever purchased. It helped me understand the connections between various organs and how even the weather/temperature has an effect on how I feel. I cannot say enough good things about this book. It is definately a must have for anyone interested in their health.

5.0 out of 5 stars Alot of information, December 28, 2013
This book has a lot of information, and if you are interested in energy medicine you will enjoy it immensely. I works well with all of the Donna Eden Energy medicine.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favorites, April 18, 2014
Yang Cheng Fu "A Searcher" (Feasterville, PA United States) - See all my reviews
The authors put alot of work into this book, I like the recognizing the five elemental types that people may have an affinity for and they give thoughtful treatments to balance them in both eastern and western sense. They also have good treatments for immunity diseases. I highly recommend this book for self help and health givers.

$21.00 $15.16