Additional design features that go into all Chinook tents include:
- Double-stitched and nylon tape-reinforced seams on all strain-bearing upper canopy seams
- Extra large, D-style doors with one-zip opening for quick and easy access
- Large door windows with "no-see-um" mesh for added ventilation, views, and insect protection
- Web loop, grommet clip, and sleeve systems for reliability, strength, and easy pitching
- Heavy-duty guy points made of delta-shaped, fiberglass-reinforced polyethylene for superior strength
- Large gear loft, pegs, guy lines, and storage sacks for all components
The four-person Twin Peaks Guide features an innovative design concept in family and group tents--the Chinook's InterDome system. This two-tents-in-one setup, which doubles living space, consists of a roomy sleeping dome, plus a functional and practical screen dome with removable, heavy-duty floor. Essentially, instead of having one large space to do all of your living and sleeping, the layout is more like the one you have at home, with bedroom and living room (very logically) separated.
An extra-long, full-coverage rainfly with delta panels keeps everything dry, while a strong four-pole frame, oxford nylon floor in the main dome, and polyethylene floor in the screened dome will hold up to years of heavy use.
- Four-person, two-door tent
- 24-pound weight
- Four poles, plus ridgepole
- Six-foot center height
- Floor measures 94 by 154 inches (W x D)
- 112-square-foot vestibule
Chinook tents include a limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty against defect in materials and workmanship.