5.0 out of 5 stars A true adventure, anywhere!
What can I say? It's Dora's cousin! He's a great actor, lol. My children love it. It keeps them entertained while in restaurants.
Published 8 months ago by Evangelia

3.0 out of 5 stars not really exciting
It's good for the little ones, they can learn two or three words but even they get bored very quickly
Published 19 months ago by Lorena

5.0 out of 5 stars A true adventure, anywhere!, April 10, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars not really exciting, May 22, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Super fun and interactive !!, June 16, 2014
Children learn so much with this program !!! They can talk to the main character, learning language and information regarding animals and environment. .,enjoyable for parents to watch also. .

5.0 out of 5 stars Go Diego Go Excellent for Teaching and Distraction, December 27, 2008
This review is from: Go, Diego, Go! Volume 1 (Amazon Instant Video)
I purchased several episodes of Go Diego Go from both Season 1 and Season 2 and feel they are worth their weight in gold.

Amazon Unbox is easy to use and connects easily with my Creative Zen MP3 player.

I have 2 year old and 3 year old grandchildren and both Diego and Dora keep them not only enthralled and busy when necessary. Such as on long plane rides or when we are out to eat.The best part is they are also interacting and learning while being kept busy.

As an aside, downloading these to your computer and then having them ready to transfer to your MP3 player is something that takes a good deal of time. So plan on about an hour and a half per episode. I purchased mine in the evening and then let my computer work all night getting them downloaded.

5.0 out of 5 stars My granddaughter loves Diego and I find myself watching right ..., September 22, 2014
My granddaughter loves Diego and I find myself watching right along with her. It has interesting story lines which holds her interest while at the same time educating her in basic skills such as counting, colors, problem solving and showing kindness towards animals. Diego continues in the same manner that Dora teaches but at a slightly advanced level.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 5, 2014
Son loves it !

5.0 out of 5 stars Great series for kids., July 2, 2014
My son loves this!

5.0 out of 5 stars fun show, June 30, 2014
My grandchildren love this show. It is part of their routine to watch each morning and it is fun for them to watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good movie, June 19, 2014
My son loves it. I think he likes the animals in the movie. He keeps asking me to play this again and again.

5.0 out of 5 stars My 2yo son loves Diego!, June 18, 2014
My son loves Diego w/ baby jaguar. I think it is a good show as it teaches them many things, from speaking spanish to being observant and to try solving problems on their own.