5.0 out of 5 stars A true adventure, anywhere!
What can I say? It's Dora's cousin! He's a great actor, lol. My children love it. It keeps them entertained while in restaurants.
Published 9 months ago by Evangelia

3.0 out of 5 stars not really exciting
It's good for the little ones, they can learn two or three words but even they get bored very quickly
Published 20 months ago by Lorena

3.0 out of 5 stars not really exciting, May 22, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars A true adventure, anywhere!, April 10, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars My 2yo son loves Diego!, June 18, 2014
My son loves Diego w/ baby jaguar. I think it is a good show as it teaches them many things, from speaking spanish to being observant and to try solving problems on their own.

3.0 out of 5 stars Boy oriented content good, June 18, 2014
It's nice to see a children's program with more orientation towards boys. The quality of the program is ok, but the story lines are not quite as smooth as Dora.

4.0 out of 5 stars Diego, June 17, 2014
My son loves Dora, but had to settle for Diego. He ended up loving it just as much (maybe a little less) :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Go Diego Go Excellent for Teaching and Distraction, December 27, 2008
This review is from: Go, Diego, Go! Volume 1 (Amazon Instant Video)
I purchased several episodes of Go Diego Go from both Season 1 and Season 2 and feel they are worth their weight in gold.

Amazon Unbox is easy to use and connects easily with my Creative Zen MP3 player.

I have 2 year old and 3 year old grandchildren and both Diego and Dora keep them not only enthralled and busy when necessary. Such as on long plane rides or when we are out to eat.The best part is they are also interacting and learning while being kept busy.

As an aside, downloading these to your computer and then having them ready to transfer to your MP3 player is something that takes a good deal of time. So plan on about an hour and a half per episode. I purchased mine in the evening and then let my computer work all night getting them downloaded.

5.0 out of 5 stars Go Diego go!, June 7, 2014
Go Diego go! My son loves to watch Diego and pretend that he is also on a mission to rescue an animal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good movie, June 19, 2014
My son loves it. I think he likes the animals in the movie. He keeps asking me to play this again and again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, June 6, 2014
Love it for my kits . I also enjoys it myself.very educative and keep kits busy to learn more animals.

3.0 out of 5 stars diego, June 4, 2014
It's fine. I get bored watching Dora and Diego myself but my sons have enjoyed it when they are ages 4 and under.