|Fits as expected||
Chippewa Men's 9-Inch Bay Apache WP Steel-Toe Super Logger Boot
|Price:||$211.32 - $289.95 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- Made in the USA and Imported
- not applicable
- Vibram sole
- Shaft measures approximately 9.5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 2.25"
- Waterproof steel-toe boot featuring secure lace-up shaft with non-tarnish eyelets and speed-lace hardware at top
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Trust Chippewa for quality working boots that keep you dry while you work. These Chippewa boots are crafted of waterproof Bay Apache leather construction and have Ruby Dri-Lex 2000 lining. Texon 460 waterproof insole and logger outsole. Vibram Tacoma yellow plug logger. Lace-up shaft measures 9". Round toe profile. Proudly handcrafted in the U. S. A.
Chippewa Boot Company has been an American tradition in outdoor lifestyle footwear since 1901. Chippewa boots are the highest quality choice for the person who wants only the best in rugged outdoor footwear. Superior components and craftsmanship go into the construction of every pair. So whether you wear Chippewa for function or fashion, Chippewa boots are built to stand the test of time and, with classic styling, they'll satisfy the most demanding and discriminating shopper.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00INUOXKW
- Item model number: 9" BAY APACHE TOE SUPER LOGGER-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 21, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Toe box in 3E boot still too narrow for my foot. I have pretty wide feet but nothing crazy. Other than that, very well made and comfortable boots. USA made.Published 2 months ago by Someone
What can I say? Great quality American boots for an amazing price! It isn't cheap, but it also isn't expensive! Read morePublished 2 months ago by Honest Customer
Great boots, I am picky about shoes and it is always hard to find boots that fit well as I have a wide foot. These are very comfortable and broke in quickly. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Shane
This is my second pair of super loggers, the first pair were insulated, the second pair are not. These boots are great for Colorado, traction when climbing around on rocks, ice,... Read morePublished 4 months ago by James Fry