Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Chippewa Men's Super Logger Boot
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on July 16, 2012
I work in a lumber yard, and my Walmart cheapos just weren't cutting the cake. Picked these up last winter. I must say... They live up to their hype. These boots are more comfortable than, well... Any "shoe" I've ever put on. My boots don't come off until I'm in bed. Sometimes I don't even make it that far. You certainly can wear these boots all day long, and feel not only well, but supreme support around your entire foot.

I'm not sure how thick the leather is, but I've put some deep gashes in mine and they've held up fine. Although I'd hate to damage a boot like this... It happens. Especially when trudging through thick brush, and ice. The soles are rugged as shit. So long as you're picking your feet up when you walk, which you should be doing anyway... These boots will last for years.

WARNING: There's something about the laces that will attract house hold pets... I.e. Dogs, and cats. Keep them tucked into the boot, and behind your closet door.

+5 all the way around.
on December 9, 2009
Bought my first pair over 2 years ago. They are my daily foot wear everyday, all day. Decided to get another pair and gradually phase the old ones out. Most comfortable boot I've ever worn. Keep your feet comfy when your all them all day. Warm in the winter, unfortunately warm in the summer to. But hey.. at least my feet are protected. Water proof, Steel toe, with out the freezing toes in the wet and cold. You'll love them.
on May 19, 2016
Fantastic. Best boots I've ever owned. I bought these three years ago for work around a construction site. They provide excellent support, traction, and protection. Heavy but as comfortable as a warm sleeping bag. The waterproofing is good up to a point but after a half hour in the creek it begins to get a bit damp in there. At first I wore them with an aftermarket insole but that's completely unnecessary; they are soft and comfortable enough to stand around in all day without any additional padding.

After wearing them at work for a year or so, I tried taking them on an overnight backpacking trip in the Sierra Nevada mountains. It was spring and there was still a lot of snow, as well as mud and rocks and ice. They were supremely comfortable and performed excellently. They've become my default hiking boots now too.

I pretty much wear them all the time for everything now. I had to replace the laces a few months ago for the first time. I wasn't having any luck finding decent laces in the right length so I just bought a sixteen foot hank of brightly-colored parachute cord and cut it into the right length. They look great with bright yellow laces.

So far, three years later, they're holding up well. There's some wear on the inside behind my heels where they rub when I walk. And the soles will need to be replaced sometime in the next five years maybe. But otherwise, solid as I cold hope for.
on March 13, 2014
I have been wearing these boots everyday since I got them. It took less then a week to break them in to my feet. I now wear them both at work and out wearing good pants. They look great and feel great. They give me a firm grip on the ground. I start the day by opening a fence to get into a parking spot. The fence is ten feet long and is pushed on a track. With my feet firmly planted ( no fear of my foot coming out of my shoe) that chore is much easier. They look good, and I have gotten looks & comments about them being a serious pair of boots. I am now looking for a lower boot from Chippewa for the warmer seasons.
on January 23, 2014
From the great treatment to the timely delivery.Everything has been a joy.This is the best boot ever.I don't understand when I see a negative comment.I worked for 40 years in construction.If this boot is not the one for you then you need to go barefoot.Thanks to Amazon prime for everything.
on March 31, 2016
I had a cheap pair of Chinese boots that cracked and leaked after one season. Lately I have been on an "American Made" kick because I work in manufacturing in America and I value quality over price. I really wanted to love these boots but I have two complaints. First they were used. I took them out of the box and noticed thick dried mud between the arch and heel on both boots. Come on! At least clean them off if you get a return. I decided to look past this issue and try them on (I know that might seem gross but I really needed non leaking boots). I slipped them on and they felt great. I worked on my property in them for hours and it was wonderful. I did not even think about my feet because I had no pain or discomfort whatsoever. I cut a bunch of rounds from a tree I felled and started splitting them. This is where my second beef comes in... I mishandled a big round and dropped it on my foot and lo and behold... these do not have steel toe protection as advertised!!! What the heck? The information on Amazon clearly states that these have the steel toe feature... I can't imagine any logger buying this type of boot without that... really?????
on August 4, 2015
Boots are amazing fit great foot slipped rite in no squeezing no twisting back and forth to get my foot in boot is hand crafted in the USA which is a major plus over all a real mans boot will buy another pair when needed don't hesitate to buy and for the people who say the boot is steel toe it's not so get over it
on June 12, 2016
I have worn Chippewa Super Loggers for many years. This was the first time I purchased them online and probably the last. This was also the first time that I have seen a pair of Super Loggers with out a steel toe. My pair also did not have the flags for the laces as normally included.
on March 11, 2014
I've worn a pair of these boots everyday for the last decade they are the most comfortable footwear i've come across. High quality construction, good looking boots. I work construction outside daily in ny winters and they do great for temp. Typically get about two years out of a pair with daily use and alot of abuse. This last pair i've been a bit more conciensious about caring for them and gotten three years. Plus they're made here in america so how can ya really go wrong. Bottom line these boots are awesome and you wont catch wearing anything else
on March 10, 2015
I have owned a pair of model 616 Redwing boots for the last couple years and decided to get these Chippewas so that I can rotate boots. I wore heavyweight wool socks over my cotton socks during this brutal winter so I got the Chippewas a size wider than my Redwings (13EEE vs 13EE). I think it's because of this tight fit that the Chippewas aren't as warm as the Redwings but they still did the job. The Chippewas broke in a lot easier than the Redwings though.