5.0 out of 5 stars This book is a healing journey, April 25, 2010
This review is from: Chiron and the Healing Journey (Paperback)
Melanie Reinhart is an astounding astrologer, richly knowledgeable and deeply intuitive. This completely new edition is a truly Great Work, matching astrological insight with depth and height psychology and a meaningful exploration of the significance of Chiron in the modern world.

One of Reinhart's great gifts is drawing the reader into deep discussions of profound astrology where the meaning transcends any need for prior knowledge of the subject.

As for any suggestion of negativity, if you are willing to look at the shadow side of yourself, this book will help you not hinder you in owning and integrating what you find.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny!, August 17, 2010
This review is from: Chiron and the Healing Journey (Paperback)
I was hesitant to purchase this book as it is a little pricier than most of the astrology books I currently own but I am so glad I did! I have another book on Chiron but this one is very real and meaningful. If you are looking for insight on Chiron this is the book for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Turns out Scorpio tends to keep secrets even from her ascendentee (for want of a better word). So many of my own intimations abo, November 17, 2014
This review is from: Chiron and the Healing Journey (Paperback)
A well written, vision inspiring book that I will refer to again and again. With my own Chiron conjunct Mars in Scorpio Ascendent, I've been very interested in what Chiron could contribute astrologically about my inner life. Turns out Scorpio tends to keep secrets even from her ascendentee (for want of a better word). So many of my own intimations about how my personality functions were made clearer to me as Reinhart referred to wounded areas in my life that can be healed and release, or are healed and can be released when I break the pattern surrounding them. She refers to shamanistic experience, Greek myths and astronomical data in such a way that mysticism and science are stitched together into one universe with no single perspective.

"...the Chiron configuration shows where we might try unsuccessfully to make something better, but need eventually give up this struggle and allow the deeper healing process to show the way. This may not lead to what we think we want, but it will lead to what the soul needs us to experience."

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, January 17, 2013
This review is from: Chiron and the Healing Journey (Paperback)
I love this book, it is excellent, packed with in depth knowlege. I learned much more about my own chart and my path through this life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 26, 2014
This is a pricey book, but worth it!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A tour de force on Chiron., November 12, 2012
This review is from: Chiron and the Healing Journey (Paperback)
A beautifully researched and written book on Chiron and the healing journey. The definitive guide for anyone with wanting to understand Chiron and its significance. I recommend it highly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear and Informative, February 19, 2011
DCD (San Francisco Bay Area) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Chiron and the Healing Journey (Paperback)
This is a great book. It is clear and informative. I have been looking for insight into Chiron. This gave me insights and more.

Chiron and the Healing Journey
Chiron and the Healing Journey by Melanie Reinhart (Paperback - February 26, 2010)
$37.00 $34.99
In stock but may require an extra 1-2 days to process.