5.0 out of 5 stars myomin for men
My total testosterone was at 421 and my estradiol had jumped up to 34.6. I was already taking 2 DIM per day. I wanted to try arimedex (anastrazole)but doctor said try this first. Been using 3 months. I take 1 capsule after each meal; 3 capsules per day. Total testosterone is now 596 and estradiol has dropped to 24.3.
Published on January 16, 2012 by housewifeman

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work
I do not think this works for me. Tried several times, each time making me feel a little weird.
Of all the anti-aromase supplements on the market, DIM from Source Naturals is the only thing that has worked for me.
Published on May 8, 2012 by DavidB

5.0 out of 5 stars myomin for men, January 16, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars The answer I have been looking for, October 14, 2012
This review is from: Chi's Enterprise Myomin 120 caps (Health and Beauty)
I have been plagued with horrible periods for the last 7 years. It took 5 doctors to finally get one to agree and do surgery and find out why I was having so much pain. Having had natural child birth with no epidural my period pain compared to what I went through having my kids. No one believed the pain I was in. I would miss work every 3 weeks. The results of my surgery was adenomyosis. The only cure my doctor said was a hysterectomy. I refused. The loss of my uterus was worse to me than the 2 days of pain I went through.

After my doctor saw the pain that I was suffering and still refusing a hysterectomy he put my on several supplements and a strict diet of no wheat, no dairy and no sugar. I found myomin a few weeks later. Reading as much as I could, my depression started to lift at the thought that there was something that would work. See- I refuse any type of man-made hormone treatment. My body does not like it and I feel horrible. Within the first 2 weeks of taking Myomin I noticed that I was feeling better. Ovulation wasn't causing me pain. my 1st period taking myomin wasn't 100% better but it was better. I didn't miss work. A huge improvement. My second period which was a 25 day cycle was the easiest period I had had in 7 years. Now I am on day 27 and fixin to start my next period. Normally I would be curled up in the fetal position crying but today I am able to function like a normal person.

To everyone who thinks this is expensive. Yes you are right. It is expensive. One bottle last me 2 weeks. This is what helps me get past that: 1. I still have my uterus. Though I have a tubal and do not want more kids, I have these parts in my body for a reason. I want to keep them there for as long as I can. The health risk of a hysterectomy are not worth me taking. 2. It is natural. I don't have to take man made hormones that make my body feel totally wrong. No weight gain. Actually it does the opposite. My uterus is as big (or was when I started taking this) as a 3-4 month pregnancy.

This has been a life saver for me all the way around.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for me, September 1, 2011
This review is from: Chi's Enterprise Myomin 120 caps (Health and Beauty)
I had all my hormones tested with a naturopath and found my estrogen to be quite high while testosterone and DHEA were low. Most doctors treat elevated estrogen by adding progesterone but very often this is not the answer. Myomin blocks aromotase. Aromotase converts your testosterone and dhea to estrogen creating an imbalance. I feel a ton better and have no symptoms of PMS. I would not take this product without the advice of a good naturopath. Messing with your hormones is risky business!

5.0 out of 5 stars Myomin, April 28, 2012
This review is from: Chi's Enterprise Myomin 120 caps (Health and Beauty)
Told my girlfriend with terrible fibroids about Myomin -- her doctor was going to do surgery --she told the doc she wanted to try Muomin first-- and did for Two months -- in a updated CT scan her fibroids shrunk and some were GONE -so no surgery for her --- I know I feel better overall when I take it !!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Myomin Great Product, May 22, 2011
This review is from: Chi's Enterprise Myomin 120 caps (Health and Beauty)
I use Myomin to decrease excess estrogen for uterine fibroids. This product has decreased the inflammation in my body, with aches and pain. I will be following up w/ my doctors in Junde regarding the fibroids and I am very hopeful that this product will prevent the fibroids from growing back. There are no side effects but there has been noticible improvement in swelling hands/joints since beginning this product. This product is one of the few Aromatase inhibitors that decrease the conversion of Testosterone and Estorgens into the harmful types. I highly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Myomin, great product, November 18, 2011
This review is from: Chi's Enterprise Myomin 120 caps (Health and Beauty)
Was having severe hot flashes, tried everything, this product helped and stopped them within a few days. I would advise taking 3 tablets twice a day if there is no relief with 2 caps. Great product and worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars No Surgery for me., April 26, 2013
This review is from: Chi's Enterprise Myomin 120 caps (Health and Beauty)
I was diagnosed with ovarian cyst in 2009. Purchased Myomin in November, 2012 and in four months the cyst was completely gone. No surgery needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars It really works!, October 7, 2009
This review is from: Chi's Enterprise Myomin 120 caps (Health and Beauty)
I am very pleased with the myomin . I have been using it for a uterine fibroid and although I have only been taking it for 3-4 weeks (1-2 capsules a day) I can already tell a slight decrease in my waist size -It seems to be a true legitimate product !
I also have been taking braggs ssystemic enzymes with this product and I am pleased with the results so far-

5.0 out of 5 stars Supplement, May 29, 2013
This review is from: Chi's Enterprise Myomin 120 caps (Health and Beauty)
Really find this to be effective and a great prodact. Highly recommend use. Had no side effects and could tell a differnce in my energy..

5.0 out of 5 stars MYOMYN, June 7, 2011
This review is from: Chi's Enterprise Myomin 120 caps (Health and Beauty)
MYOMYN IS A GREAT PRODUCT..BALANCING THE HORMONES..WORKS VERY EFFECTIVELY IN A SHORT TIME. I WASN'T TOO HAPPY ABOUT PAYING £15.OO SHIPPING AND £12.74 POSTAGE AND PACKAGING THOUGH.. I FOUND THIS AN EXPENSIVE PRODUCT ALTHOUGH IT IS VERY GOOD.

Chi's Enterprise Myomin 120 caps