Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Chloe L'eau De Chloe By Chloe Edt Spray/FN228210/1.7 oz/women/
Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

VINE VOICEon August 2, 2012
I tried this on at the store and loved it. Fresh, clean, light without being too citrus-y. The lotion version lasts a little longer but is also a tad bit stronger.

I like to buy perfumes based on others that I like, because similar ones tend to smell the best on me. So, you will probably like this if you like:

Lovely, by Sarah Jessica Parker

Omnia Crystalline, by Bvlgari

Inner Grace, by Philosophy

Perry Ellis Reserve for Women
on July 21, 2012
I wanted to try a new scent and read reviews about this perfume and it does smells great! I wore it for the first time last night and EVERYONE kept smelling me and men were super into it. The scent doesn't last a terribly long time...I might also purchase the concentrated version. Overall, I am very happy with it!
on April 24, 2014
I am not one to purchase many perfumes. They smell nice, but they all tend to smell alike. I had one of those paper samples that came in a magazine, and just loved it. Purchased the bottle, and it is everything I wanted. A light, crisp citrus scent that is perfect for warm days. Never overpowering, Not flowery. Just fresh and youthful.
on December 4, 2012
This is a great scent; my wife loves it. A note for the less informed buyer, such as myself: "eau de toilette" is less concentrated than "eau de parfume".
VINE VOICEon January 7, 2013
I received a sample of Chloe L'Eau de Chloe and had to have more! This is a light floral fragrance, great for everyday. Very feminine and wears well. The fragrance lasts a long time and doesn't "turn" like some perfumes do. The scent stays true all day long. I received my product quickly and the price was great.
on June 21, 2013
I haven't worn perfume in years. I tried this fragrance on in a department store on the way out of a mall and didn't like the initial scent. But by the time I reached the car, I was in LOVE. This fragrance is clean and fresh, light. They say fragrances are different on everyone, and this is 100% perfect for me. Will definitely be using this daily!!
on April 27, 2012
As a teacher I have been searching for a fragrance that isn't too powerful, yet still pleasant. I have many fragrances but need to be aware of how they will affect the sensitive noses of my students. I think this perfume is the right choice. I highly recommend the hand cream as well. The scent is a nice version of the "Chole New".
on December 26, 2013
This fragrance smells light and very clean. Please note that when you first spray it on, it seems like it's not very strong but after about 15 minutes it is really strong. The longer you wear it, the stronger it becomes. One spray (and maybe two if you really like to wear strong perfume) will suffice. I think older women can wear this as well as younger women. I would not buy it for a young teen.
on September 3, 2013
I tried this smell on in perfume shop, and was aware of the product.
On time delivery, good fresh smell, smells as it should smell, the scent stays till next day.
If you like fresh a little bit of vintage citrus smells, then you can try this perfume on.
on June 13, 2014
This perfume is a wonderful scent for summer or spring. It's a classic green/chypre scent. It reminds me a little bit of Eau du Soir by Sisley. It has good staying power. I get lots of compliments on it. Highly recommended.

See 1 answered question