4.0 out of 5 stars A Pleasant $10 Wallet
Published on May 18, 2010 by David Ross

3.0 out of 5 stars Mens Chocolate Brown Leather Wallet Lamb Trifold
I like the color and size of the wallet, but after using it for a couple of weeks, the wallet has a very unpleasant odor. I would not buy this wallet again. I will have to buy another one.
Published 7 months ago by Portia Palsa

4.0 out of 5 stars A Pleasant $10 Wallet, May 18, 2010
This review is from: Mens Chocolate Brown Leather Wallet Lamb Trifold 731B (Apparel)
This seems to be a better quality wallet than my last $10 wallet which lasted less than a year. Both the stitching and leather in this wallet seem sturdy and the leather has a pleasant soft finish. While only time will tell for sure this seems to be a reasonable value and quality trifold wallet. It has nine credit card slots, two license windows and a four window insert for pictures. I use the window insert to store my health insurance cards and other lightweight cards.

Update: Feb 2012 This wallet lasted for about 21 months or a bit less than two years. The corners wore though it was still functional. I was satisfied enough to buy the same one as a replacement.

5.0 out of 5 stars You know, for the price...., December 13, 2012
This is an excellent product, my cards fit a little tight at first, but that was as it should be. Plenty of slots for cards etc. and a very nice feel and color.Now if I can just keep from having to take money out of it....

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME Value for the man who's hard on wallets!! Genuine Leather. Great color., October 24, 2013
My husband is VERY hard on wallets, none of them last him much beyond a full year before they're falling apart at the seams (too much stuff, frequent usage, etc). On a whim I came looking on Amazon for a replacement - I love this wallet's value along with the quality. More importantly my husband was pleased with the functionality. The ID and credit card slots were perfectly useable without being too tight... nor too loose so when the pockets stretch everything falls out. The stitching is uniform and clean. I recommend to purchase and would buy again - we'll undoubtedly be back here buying another wallet in the next year or so, I'll likely be looking for the same wallet!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, November 6, 2011
This a great product especially for the price. There are many compartments to hold credit cards, drivers license and any other thing a person may want to carry. The quality is quite good, and nothing has started to fry or show wear and tear.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, September 3, 2013
Amazon Customer (GILBERTSVILLE, PA, United States) - See all my reviews
Not much to say about a wallet. It has plenty of room for necessities. Its nice to be able to open the wallets left side and be able to access credit cards, without having to unfold it completely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality - great price, January 5, 2013
Nunja Business (LA (Lower Alabama)) - See all my reviews
I needed a new wallet so I checked here. I read the reviews and decided it would work fine. To those who had issues fitting standard business cards and credit cards an so forth into the thing - well, you do have to be smarter than the wallet. I had no problem fitting all the necessary ones in and it fits in my pocket so ... I'm good.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT GIFT ITEM, April 16, 2011
I bought this wallet for my husband for Valentine's Day & he loves it. Great look at a great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, June 4, 2012
Hi, my name is Santicker Mayo and I shop at Amazon occasionally their products are very good ,the men's wallet are Genuine leather I recently bought two for my husband and he love's them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good deal, May 14, 2014
Great deal for price paid. Good quality and made well. My husband likes carrying it as he likes the tri fold wallets and has carried one for years

3.0 out of 5 stars Mens Chocolate Brown Leather Wallet Lamb Trifold, May 11, 2014

Mens Chocolate Brown Leather Wallet Lamb Trifold 731B