5.0 out of 5 stars Fresh and Yummy!
I ordered this for my husband (which means I ate some too) and we both are big fans. It came arrived very well packaged and appeared just like it did in the photo. Everything was fresh and very delicious. The popcorn and pretzels were our favorites. I would definitely order this again.
Published on May 18, 2012 by Courtney

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
I was shock to say that the nuts and pretzels where discoloured, which leads me to believe that the product was old, really disappointed
Published 20 months ago by Karin

5.0 out of 5 stars Fresh and Yummy!, May 18, 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, March 20, 2013
This review is from: Chocolate, Caramel and Crunch Grand Gift Basket (Grocery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Item looks just like it does in the picture (except the picture doesn't show the wrappers), December 13, 2012
This review is from: Chocolate, Caramel and Crunch Grand Gift Basket (Grocery)
I bought this as a final exam care package for my girlfriend and she loved it. She said everything tasted good and fresh. Just not convinced it's actually worth $40, but with Amazon Prime, it's hard to beat that price anywhere else with free 2-day shipping.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great to send as gifts!, January 6, 2012
This review is from: Chocolate, Caramel and Crunch Grand Gift Basket (Grocery)
We purchased a few of these as Christmas gifts in 2010 and everyone loved them so we sent out the California Gourmet Baskets to everyone on our list. It is so easy to send with Amazon. I Just order and they mail it for me. Everyone we sent one to loved it. We even ordered on for us this year and it was gone in a very short time. We will be back to order more. Thank you so much for you yummy and fun filled baskets!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Size, December 5, 2012
This review is from: Chocolate, Caramel and Crunch Grand Gift Basket (Grocery)
I got this as an office gift and they enjoyed it very much! The size was pretty good, maybe the price is a little high but compared to the other baskets I found out there, this one had the best selection and size for your money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fresh and Delicious, January 9, 2012
This review is from: Chocolate, Caramel and Crunch Grand Gift Basket (Grocery)
This was a gift basket which was happily received by relatives. They enjoyed the variety and said that the foods were good and fresh.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, December 9, 2012
This review is from: Chocolate, Caramel and Crunch Grand Gift Basket (Grocery)
This is a great gift for year around. Buy it and put it aside. It can save you in a pinch if you need a great gift

4.0 out of 5 stars Mother's Day Gift, May 7, 2012
This review is from: Chocolate, Caramel and Crunch Grand Gift Basket (Grocery)
The product presentation and shipping packaging were outstanding. The product itself was of great quality and was a very good Mother's Day present. It was delivered in a very timely manner (shipped the same day) and I received it on the expected delivery date. The only negative remark I can think of, which has nothing to do with the actual product, is that with our hot Florida spring weather the product did melt a little. All in all, I would definitely recommend this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars INACCURATE AND DECEITFUL, December 19, 2013
This review is from: Chocolate, Caramel and Crunch Grand Gift Basket (Grocery)
This is a gross mis-representation of the product. There is MAYBE 15$ worth of food in this entire box... There's no chocolate drizzle on the popcorn, it's just standard "carmel corn", and there's no chocolate clusters in there either. The white chocolate pretzles are chipped all over the place, and there are white streaks across the dark chocolate ones, which I believe are because the chocolate has been so aged that it's starting to molt. This is a huge rip off! I purchased 2 of these.. that's over $80.00... I CAN'T GIVE THESE AS GIFTS TO OUR EMPLOYEES. That would be a DISGRACE. I'm so furious right now.. I'm held accountable for everything that's spent on the company dime.. and THIS is NOT going to cut it!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, December 11, 2013
This review is from: Chocolate, Caramel and Crunch Grand Gift Basket (Grocery)
I sent these to my parents as a gift and they loved it. I was told there is a tun of treats in here and that everything arrived in good condition and fresh.

Chocolate, Caramel and Crunch Grand Gift Basket