Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on December 13, 2012
I bought this as a final exam care package for my girlfriend and she loved it. She said everything tasted good and fresh. Just not convinced it's actually worth $40, but with Amazon Prime, it's hard to beat that price anywhere else with free 2-day shipping.
review image
0Comment114 of 117 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 7, 2015
Arrived promptly with no damage. The friend I sent it to says it's all fresh and tasty. Cute packaging, makes for a very convenient gift!
review image
0Comment38 of 38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 18, 2012
I ordered this for my husband (which means I ate some too) and we both are big fans. It came arrived very well packaged and appeared just like it did in the photo. Everything was fresh and very delicious. The popcorn and pretzels were our favorites. I would definitely order this again.
11 comment45 of 47 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 19, 2013
This is a gross mis-representation of the product. There is MAYBE 15$ worth of food in this entire box... There's no chocolate drizzle on the popcorn, it's just standard "carmel corn", and there's no chocolate clusters in there either. The white chocolate pretzles are chipped all over the place, and there are white streaks across the dark chocolate ones, which I believe are because the chocolate has been so aged that it's starting to molt. This is a huge rip off! I purchased 2 of these.. that's over $80.00... I CAN'T GIVE THESE AS GIFTS TO OUR EMPLOYEES. That would be a DISGRACE. I'm so furious right now.. I'm held accountable for everything that's spent on the company dime.. and THIS is NOT going to cut it!!!!!!!
0Comment66 of 73 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 14, 2015
I ordered this as a gift for my neighbors. It is awesome! Package is rather heavy and completely packed with goodies not filler fluff. I included a photo with my reading glasses on top to give an idea of the size.
review image
0Comment27 of 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 20, 2013
I was shock to say that the nuts and pretzels where discoloured, which leads me to believe that the product was old, really disappointed
0Comment71 of 79 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 6, 2012
We purchased a few of these as Christmas gifts in 2010 and everyone loved them so we sent out the California Gourmet Baskets to everyone on our list. It is so easy to send with Amazon. I Just order and they mail it for me. Everyone we sent one to loved it. We even ordered on for us this year and it was gone in a very short time. We will be back to order more. Thank you so much for you yummy and fun filled baskets!
on December 5, 2012
I got this as an office gift and they enjoyed it very much! The size was pretty good, maybe the price is a little high but compared to the other baskets I found out there, this one had the best selection and size for your money!
on December 18, 2013
This product was NOT worth $40!!! I sent it to my grandparents for Christmas. They were not impressed. Very small and a disappointment. I am not happy that I wasted $40.
0Comment18 of 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 9, 2012
This was a gift basket which was happily received by relatives. They enjoyed the variety and said that the foods were good and fresh.