5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious!
I absolutely love these cookies! If you bake them right, you will get a nice chewy center and slight crispy edges!
Published 20 months ago by tlemar

Published 7 months ago by Donna B. Oldford

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious!, April 2, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars delicious!, January 31, 2013
This review is from: Chocolate Chip Frozen Cookie Dough (Misc.)
what else can you ask, bake it at home and eat fresh. i just love chocolate ship cookies and this one is the best.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst Chocolate Chip Cookie Ever Tasted and Bad Service from Amazon, too, April 27, 2014
This review is from: Chocolate Chip Frozen Cookie Dough (Misc.)
I am not at all satisfied with this product. I ordered Otis Spunkmeyer chocolate chip cookies in the quantity of four boxes and received this poor substitute, for some reason. So I guess my poor review is as much for Amazon's service as it is for the Schwans product. But back to the cookie. It has a cardboard taste to it when fresh out of the oven and a doughy after-taste. If you don't eat the cookies the minute they're out of the oven, they become hard and unappetizing. I threw the whole lot out, $80 worth of frozen cookies. The alternative was to send them back, which made no sense. I thought about donating the cookies to a local non-profit, but they were so bad that I would be embarrassed to give them away.

Amazon should do something about this, considering how much I purchase regularly.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, February 17, 2013
This review is from: Chocolate Chip Frozen Cookie Dough (Misc.)
For the price I wasnt impressed, I have had better store bought cookies for a WHOLE lot less money I will not be reordering.

1.0 out of 5 stars DEFINITELY NOT WHAT I EXPECTED., April 2, 2013
This review is from: Chocolate Chip Frozen Cookie Dough (Misc.)
If you love chocolate chip cookies, you will hate these. Poor quality, poor taste. Not even an average tasting cookie. They do not look anything like what's in the picture. Would not recommend this product.

Chocolate Chip Frozen Cookie Dough