Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on April 26, 2009
I gave it only two stars because I was disappointed in the amount of chocolate included in this basket. The packaging and presentation were very nice, but the contents left my wife looking for more. The candy was fresh and tasted good, but the portions were very small. The box and packaging weigh five pounds, but I would estimate there were only about 14 ounces or less of candy. For $39.99 plus $9.99 shipping, you could do much better shopping at your local HEB or Rite Aid. Next time I will buy her a two pound Whitman's Sampler as they know how to pack a box with chocolates.
on December 29, 2013
When I received this basket, I re-arranged it to add more item's. I'm glad that I did decide to take it apart. The raffia was minimal, under that was packing popcorn. That is such a tacky and cheap look.
on January 19, 2009
The recipient of this basket was very pleased with it and described it as "gorgeous". She said the contents were high quality and the basket itself was very nice and that she would find good use for it in her home.

The only issue I might have is the delivery time was slow, but I think that was more on the UPS end of things vs. the supplier so I will still give it 5 stars.
on January 8, 2013
Ordered to put treats in stockings. Disappointed to find that in each box the treats were only half the size of the box. I guess they wanted individuals to think they were getting more than they actually are. Will not purchase this product again.
on December 23, 2012
I've bought a few different types of gift baskets on Amazon. This particular gift basked is the first one that I've received (under $40) that I could give away without feeling like a cheapskate. It has a good size and presentation. If you're looking for a gift basket that doesn't clearly show you intended to get off spending very little money, I'd start with this one.
on August 1, 2008
My gift recipient was very very happy with this gift basket. All the goodies are gone, but she's still talking about it. Highly recommended.
on December 14, 2012
Thank you GreatArrivals for delivering the gift basket to my mom and dad so quickly. Everything was wonderfully presented and arrived right on time. They absolutely loved all of the treats and goodies, especially the Ghirardelli, Lindt & Godiva chocolates! A great gift item for anyone who's a chocolate lover; I will definitely order the Chocolate Delights gift basket again.
on December 15, 2008
I have ordered many different gift baskets. My favorite place to purchase them is from [...]. The quality, value and service is outstanding. I strongly recommend doing business with them.
SandyGarden Serenity: Gardening & Gourmet Gift Basket
on March 14, 2009
I sent this basket of Chocolate treats to my family in PA. for the holidays. Everyone enjoyed the treats and I'm just sorry I didn't get a chance to try some. They were gone pretty quick!. The basket was delivered right on time,and I highly recommend it . MaryAnn
on September 30, 2013
The only thing that was good about this gift basket was that it arrived right on time. It was a birthday present for my 87 year old dad who lives 1000 miles away and loves cheese and chocolate. The Giraldi chocolate was dry, cracked and white in spots.... and no it wasn't white chocolate. The peanut butter and cheese spread was bad as well so they didn't even want to try opening anything else and we sent it back. The company's response was that my parents must not know what a cheese spread was and that they only send fresh products. Definitely not the case as she sent me pics of the chocolate. I didn't get an apology or was offered to send something else but said I would get a refund once they got it back. We'll see! If you want to take a chance ruining a special occasion go right ahead but I'd take a chance somewhere else if I were you!