5.0 out of 5 stars chocolate microsuede comforter
Love the new comforter. Its toasty warm but doesn't make you too hot.
I was offered $30. off by getting a new Amazon credit card. Never got my $30. off so don't fall for that when they offer it to you.
Published on September 24, 2007 by Charlee Lovejoy

2.0 out of 5 stars could be better
Published on March 7, 2008 by John Lenkiewicz

2.0 out of 5 stars could be better, March 7, 2008
This review is from: Chocolate Microsuede Down Comforter Alternative 4 pc Bedding Set - Queen Size
I got this quilt and was happy it was so soft and beautiful. I opened it up and noticed that one of the stitches was not straight and there was a small hole there. Well, ok I thougth I'll fix it, I did, it looked ok. SO into the wash machine it went and into the dryer, on medium heat setting, and when I pulled it out I was so upset! The bottom of the quilt looked like it had melted or something. I tried to fix it but it was all messed up just like plastic would look if it was put into the dryer. Also there were little bumps all over the quilt, the stuffing was just balled up all over the place. I guess if you buy this quilt never put it into the dryer! This quilt lookes good, feels nice, and its pretty warm too but its not made too well.

5.0 out of 5 stars chocolate microsuede comforter, September 24, 2007
Love the new comforter. Its toasty warm but doesn't make you too hot.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleased, February 18, 2014
After reading previous reviews, I ordered a King size for my Queen bed; and I would encourage others to do the same. A Queen size would have definitely been too small. Overall, I'm pleased with this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars beyond amazing, April 11, 2009
this comforter is SOOOOO soft! I may order another just to cuddle up in on the couch. The color is deep and rich - I would suggest anyone who wants perfection to order this!

2.0 out of 5 stars A disappointment, September 16, 2014
While it's very soft and snuggly, it's not worth it. The stitching was off in some places - where it's either not straight or not straight and had been restitched. It was only lightly "stuffed" and the stuffing in each panel quickly migrated to corners and ends, leaving most of them empty and flat. The micro-suede seemed to rub off onto the sheets as well, leaving behind lots of brown pills that won't wash off of the sheets and that get all over everything the sheets are washed with. Now we have to buy new sheets AND a new comforter set.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value just needs 6" to width to be perfect., April 9, 2014
I love this comforter. I wish it was 6" wider so as it hangs over the edge it covers the mattress.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very soft and comfortable, January 24, 2014
Love this comforter. Very very soft and wonderful. Bought it for the guest room but might steal it for my bed :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, October 2, 2013
I am so in love with this comforter! It is so soft and perfect to snuggle in. It's not thick at all but still manages to keep you warm!

Warning: It is dry clean only! If you're okay with that then this is the blanket for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased, So Warm!, April 22, 2013
When I opened the package I was surprised about how thin it was, then again I have never had a down comforter. I slept like a baby last night, it is very warm and a great material! Great buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing soft comforter set, December 26, 2012
T. M. Kidd (Gadsden, Alabama) - See all my reviews
I bought this comforter set to match satin animal sheets. I had already purchased a few years back from Sweet Jojo designs and their bedding sets are worth every penny. I love the quality of their products.