4.0 out of 5 stars Fit the need
It was a little smaller than I expected, but the products in the basket were high quality. I would order again from this company, I will just pay attention to the product measurements instead of just looking at a picture.
Published 17 months ago by Jesse

The manufacturer commented on the review below
1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money
This product is ridiculous in its claim ... more shredded paper than good food product, basket is caved in, and shipping costs more than basket or food begins to be worth. Lousy presentation and it's not that good. Ashamed I sent it to three people as gifts.
Published on December 7, 2010 by cjb

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

The manufacturer commented on the review belowSee comments
1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, December 7, 2010

stem
The manufacturer commented on this review(What's this?)
Posted on Nov 23, 2012 8:06:33 AM PST
You've spoken, we've listened.
This basket has been redesigned & upgraded for Holiday 2012 with an upscale collection of chocolates and sweets.

1.0 out of 5 stars Always trust your instincts (or in this case, the reviews)!, April 6, 2011
This review is from: Chocolate & Nut Gift Tray for the Holidays (Grocery)
I'm gonna have to say that I bought this against my better judgement. So yes, it is my fault. Now that we got that out of the way: the basket. There's no other way to say it: the other bad reviews were right. I usually try and stay away from the bad reviews, because let's face it, most of the time it has nothing to do with the product and/or the person is just bitter. But really, this item looked like something you pick up at the dollar store. Seems like they scrapped whatever they could find together, put it in a cheap basket and mailed it out. Each item comes in a sealed plastic bag on top of shredded paper(?) in each section of the basket. You'd probably do a lot better spending 10 bucks somewhere and creating a basket yourself. But feel free to send this out if you want people to A. think you're cheap or B. Hate the person you are sending this to.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad Candy, January 13, 2011
This review is from: Chocolate & Nut Gift Tray for the Holidays (Grocery)
I ordered two of these items and gave them to two of my clients over the holidays! I was shocked when they informed me they couldn't eat chocolate because it was bad! I'm assuming it was "stale" but it could have been worse! I did not ask them to elaborate, I was too embarrassed! Apparently the nuts in the package were OK!

This is the first time Amazon has let me down!

1.0 out of 5 stars Very VERY Disappointing, November 29, 2011
This review is from: Chocolate & Nut Gift Tray for the Holidays (Grocery)
Unfortunately, I am very disappointed by this product. I sent these to my mother-in-law as a birthday gift, and while she was very happy to receive it, she also politely told me that the chocolate-covered pretzels were not fresh. They had already spoiled, with the chocolate having bloomed (i.e. has that whitish powdery look and is grainy) and the pretzels themselves tasting very stale. To call this box "gourmet" is just an egregious lie - all items are basically purchased in bulk items that you usually get at the candy isle in a cheap drugstore. I am very angry about this! Obviously these boxes have sat for a LONG time and no one cares enough to take a look and see that the chocolate isn't looking fresh. I would not recommend anyone to buy these as a gift or even for themselves.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a good gift, December 13, 2011
This review is from: Chocolate & Nut Gift Tray for the Holidays (Grocery)
The "basket" was actually just a tray that came in a box with the price still on it. I do not recommend for a gift.

1.0 out of 5 stars Choclate was spoiled and my the person that recevied had to throw it out, December 19, 2011
This review is from: Chocolate & Nut Gift Tray for the Holidays (Grocery)
My friends that received it threw out the candy becasue the said the chocolate was statel. I was very disappointed in this product and would not buy from them again

1.0 out of 5 stars JUST HORRIBLE, April 6, 2012
This review is from: Chocolate & Nut Gift Tray for the Holidays (Grocery)
I am not going to rant. What I will say, is that the picture is bigger than the items they send out. You do not get your moneys worth and they are packaged up in a horrid fashion. They were told my items were a hift but that did not stop them from sending it as if it were just some half assed shipment to a warehouse. I am disgusted, I feel cheated and I am embarrassed that my family thinks I went the cheap route again. Fact is, I purchased three separate arrangements to have delivered and they barely looked as if they could feed one person. I am horrified that Amazon allows these people to sell on their site.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good, not good at all., December 3, 2011
This review is from: Chocolate & Nut Gift Tray for the Holidays (Grocery)
When I got my basket I couldn't believe it was so old and beyond staleness that they actually sent it that way. Everything in the basket was a WASTE OF MONEY. Nothing I've got was no good, not good at all, you couldn't eat any of it. But prepared by a national known chocolate company Ghirardelli that supposed to be great chocolate, it doesn't surprise me they don't even check to see if it's any good to eat anyway.just to save money. It only reenforces one thing for me when it comes to chocolate: stick to Hershey's, at least they give a damn.

1.0 out of 5 stars small gift, horrible gift and way over priced., December 22, 2011
This review is from: Chocolate & Nut Gift Tray for the Holidays (Grocery)
This was not what i expected at all. it was definitely not worth 30+ bucks.
grandpa will still like it but it was not what i expected. very cheap looking and not a very good gift.
do not buy.

1.0 out of 5 stars NO STARS, March 18, 2014
This review is from: Chocolate & Nut Gift Tray for the Holidays (Grocery)
I am mortified that I sent this as a get well gift to my mother-in-law. She was too sweet to tell me herself, but my sister-in-law was staying with her and informed me that most of the items were stale and had to be thrown away. She felt bad to tell me~ but thought I should get a refund. (Where is the refund button?!) I wish I had read reviews before buying this junk. DON'T DO IT.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›