4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Gift
Published on April 21, 2011 by Forrest Mama

1.0 out of 5 stars It's like the size of something you would get in a mini-bar.
The carmel corn was stale; everything else was average. Not worth the $30 I paid. It's like the size of something you would get in a mini-bar.
Published on December 23, 2011 by tlos

1.0 out of 5 stars It's like the size of something you would get in a mini-bar., December 23, 2011

2.0 out of 5 stars Underwhelming, June 26, 2011
This review is from: Chocolate, Nuts and Crunch Gift Basket (Grocery)
We didn't feel like we got our moneys worth with this basket. It seemed small. I wouldn't buy again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Gift, April 21, 2011
This review is from: Chocolate, Nuts and Crunch Gift Basket (Grocery)
I sent this basket to my dad for his birthday. He was delighted upon its arrival, he said the treats were all delicious and there was a good amount of product in the basket. He sent me a photo of the basket, it looked just like the photo in the description except everything was packaged. I would purchase this again for a gift. My only gripe is the price, because I know I could put all these things together on my own for much less. But it wouldn't ship as quickly and probably wouldn't look as nice. All pre-made gift baskets are a little overpriced. This one is, in my opinion, worth it.

1.0 out of 5 stars ;-(, February 15, 2012
This review is from: Chocolate, Nuts and Crunch Gift Basket (Grocery)
Not worth the money. Very little product and the popcorn was a little stale. The best thing in the basket was the chocolate but it's not worth $30.

2.0 out of 5 stars Small, Meager, Mediocre & Overpriced, November 20, 2012
Edward Dove (Lafayette, Indiana, United States of America) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Chocolate, Nuts and Crunch Gift Basket (Grocery)
The basket itself is small -- ten inches on each side and two inches deep. (But it does seem to be well-made, though.)

The quantity of the basket's contents is meager -- one handful each of almond bark, chocolate-covered cashews, chocolate-covered pretzels, Ghirardelli squares, peanut brittle and white-chocolate-covered pretzels. To make the basket look full, everything has an inch-deep layer of shredded paper and tinsel under it.

The quality of the basket's contents is mediocre except for the Ghirardelli squares. It's not actually bad, just below average. And even the Ghirardelli squares are three of the least interesting flavors of those available (three dark chocolates, two mints, and one caramel).

At $35, the entire gift basket is overpriced by more than 100% because the basket itself would cost only about $5 and each handful of stuff in it would cost only about $1 or $2, so it's worth only about $11 to $17.

5.0 out of 5 stars RAVE REVIEWS, January 7, 2012
This review is from: Chocolate, Nuts and Crunch Gift Basket (Grocery)
I sent this as a christmas gift and was extremely pleased when the product was received with rave reviews. I will definitely plan to send this next year. It was sent on the date stated and arrived on time. I was very happy with the gift basket and service.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small for the money, December 15, 2011
This review is from: Chocolate, Nuts and Crunch Gift Basket (Grocery)
The picture is deceptive, the basket is much smaller, and does not indicate that is for one person. I would not recommend ordering this item, nor will I order from this company again.

2.0 out of 5 stars False advertisement, July 6, 2014
This review is from: Chocolate, Nuts and Crunch Gift Basket (Grocery)
The box was filled with papers and the candies just covered the top. Definitely disappointed with how little there was for this kind of display and money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, February 18, 2013
This review is from: Chocolate, Nuts and Crunch Gift Basket (Grocery)
A great gift for someone living fear away. My aunt likes sweets but with this gift she ad something to share with others when visitors stopped by to see her

5.0 out of 5 stars Nutty & sweet, January 25, 2013
This review is from: Chocolate, Nuts and Crunch Gift Basket (Grocery)
Christmas gift for mom. She liked it. I live in Wisconsin, mom lives in Arizona. Had it shipped direct to her. Thanks!

Chocolate, Nuts and Crunch Gift Basket
$34.95 $29.95
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
Rate and Discover Movies