Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on February 25, 2013
Nice, thug looking mug for the thug in us. Great price compared to the same product they were selling at the Las Vegas Mob exhibit that was selling for $20.00. Only thing though is that it is not microwaveable but otherwise a good buy.
on May 14, 2013
This is a great mug and I have received a lot of compliments about it. The only thing is if you have large hands they will not fit into the handle!
on April 22, 2014
I like my coffee and I like it stiff (cowboy coffee). This hard hitting cup helps to make that expectation a reality. Whether I am drinking a cup of coffee, or beating up some idiot in my office, I love using this cup. Allows me to break up my morning routine, or break someone's face, it serves the needs of my rough and tough office. On days when there is a line to the coffee pot (Mondays expecially) I can usually fight my way in when I have my brass knuckle cup. I'm thinking of installing one of these on my Harley as a "Travel Mug"...
on May 17, 2014
I've been eying this cup for awhile now and finally broke down and purchased it. I took a chance and ordered one of the 'used' models (it hadn't been opened but the box had a little damage.) The cup was in perfect, pristine condition and was only $6 shipped. My husband also likes it but his fingers are far too big to fit in the holes (I have pretty small hands and they are snug in it.)
on July 5, 2013
This is a bad ass mug i got for my GF, i think more than anything the mug is manufactured for its look and not the coffee that will go inside of it ot the fingers that go in to the brass knuckle, the cup is small but nonetheless it looks pretty bad ass.
on December 16, 2013
The mug looks even better than the picture. The handle is a tad darker, which suits me fine. I like my stuff mean and toned down, just exactly what this mug delivers The mug is very comfortable and the ergonomics are great. Really like it.
on December 21, 2013
I got this for my teen daughter and she loves it great cup good size I am very very satisfied .
on August 19, 2014
I love this cup it features a cool design with a nice large size. This is a guess but I think the silvery part is painted on so after alot of use that may go away. The handle feels good but transfers a little heat to your fingers so its not a good cup to walk around with.
My medium size hands work perfectly with this cup but if your one of those guys with hulk fingers you should keep looking.
on February 11, 2015
The bottom of the mug was peeling off leaving half of it silver instead of black. The ring around the top where you drink is also peeling off... There are several weird belmishes all around the mug, almost like left over finger prints and more discoloration. Overall, I was not happy with this at all. I have never bought a coffee mug that peeled, not even a dirt cheap one.
on February 3, 2014
Perfect addition to my kitchen. I was pleased with my cup when I received it in the mail. The brass knuckles fit my hand perfectly. Although, I have relatively small fingers so for those of you that have large fingers, you might have a problem with fitting them in the holes. This is now my all time favorite cup to use in the morning when I have my coffee.