5.0 out of 5 stars Old favorites with a new groove
Published 23 months ago by Dianna Swenson

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay
We have the 1st Cd/ DVD they came out with and My daughter loves it but this one was a let down . the songs are not that great and my daughter doesn't care for it .
Published 22 months ago by kimberly Michelle Mellott

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Old favorites with a new groove, February 11, 2013
My kids have both loved Choo Choo soul for the past few years, jumping aboard the Choo Choo Train between their favorite Disney shows. This summer we were able to sneak a peak at a few of the new songs from the new album Disney Favorites at the boardwalk stage in Virginia Beach. We started the countdown to the new cd that day! Both the kids, and parents, love putting this cd on at any time of the day to dance around the house. It's fun sharing songs I already know with my four year old and nine year old. My son's favorite is Bare Neccesities and my four year old daughter's favorite is the song from Tangled.
I highly recommend this cd to any Disney fan, young and old. Thank you Choo Choo Soul for introducing the classics to a whole new generation of dreamers. A dream is a wish your heart makes, and it came true thanks to Choo Choo Soul.

5.0 out of 5 stars Music for the whole family!, February 11, 2013
This CD has some of Disney's favorite classic songs, and it's a great introduction to the younger generation who may not be familiar with them. The arrangements are fresh and new, but the songs are as recognizeable as ever. Once your kids have a favorite, let them see the movie from which the song came. It's a wonderful way to introduce them to music in general, and they will grow to love these classic films just as we adults do! Two thumbs up for the work that went into this CD, and for Genevieve and DC, whose talents keep growing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Like it, May 9, 2013
This review is from: Choo-Choo Soul: Disney Favorites (Audio CD)
Must have for anyone who likes a modern version of kids music. I struggled to find music that didn't make me want to slit my wrists but that my 2.5 yr old would listen to. It has a very jazz type feel to it, but is much better than listen to than most toddler CDs.

5.0 out of 5 stars 2yo and 4yo can't get enough, May 13, 2013
This review is from: Choo-Choo Soul: Disney Favorites (Audio CD)
We play this CD every night before bedtime and have a dance party. It is great and I have not gotten tired of the music. The kids absolutely love all the songs and enjoy dancing!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great songs, April 9, 2013
Nothing better than classic songs to share with your child. We've loved it from the first time we heard them on Disney channel.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Album!, February 7, 2014
jennifer Green (SAINT LOUIS, MO, US) - See all my reviews
Bought it for my 1 yr old grandson and he loves it! I would recommend it to anyone for their kids !

5.0 out of 5 stars Energetic, Fun and Quality Entertainment For All Kids!!, February 25, 2013
This review is from: Choo-Choo Soul: Disney Favorites (Audio CD)
My two daughters absolutely love Choo Choo Soul and Genivieve! This product is no exception, with this being some of the very finest of their work yet! The album has an excellent blend of Disney classic movie songs as well as some of their newest movie hits, all with that Choo Choo Soul and Genivieve special touch! Looking forward to future volumes and releases of this series for sure!!! Must have for any family!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Disney Favorites, March 26, 2013
Alice Gess (Holyoke, MA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Choo-Choo Soul: Disney Favorites (Audio CD)
My Day Care children really like the performers on this DVD. When it is on TV they get up and start dancing. I thought it was so cute when the older ones would ask me, "How do you know all the words to the songs?" I told them the songs were old, but new to them. After watching a DVD or 30 min. of a Disney Show, we get up and dance to this DVD & it's a great transistion changer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughters Favorite, February 14, 2014
We just happened to stumble upon Choo-Choo Soul by watching Disney Junior. When this show came on our daughter who was 9 months stopped what she was doing to watch and sway to the music. It is very catchy and fun to listen too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Music for Little Ears, March 24, 2013
This review is from: Choo-Choo Soul: Disney Favorites (Audio CD)
I bought this for my grandsons, ages 1 and 3. Their parents love the attentions their sons give the music while driving in the car, plus they have just returned from Disney World, so it makes sense to them.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Choo-Choo Soul: Disney Favorites
Choo-Choo Soul: Disney Favorites by Choo Choo Soul (Audio CD - 2013)