5.0 out of 5 stars Makes a GREAT gift! Love, love, love this book!
Published 11 months ago by TXGirl

2.0 out of 5 stars A bit random
This book is ok but it seems like a collection of random experiences from the author. Didnt grasp it like an organized method.
Also it didnt really show me much things i didnt know.
It just reminds you of things you might have forgotten because you are stranded in your room.
So just get out, meet with friends, do whatever you like and live your life.
Published on July 26, 2008 by K. Tsai

2.0 out of 5 stars A bit random, July 26, 2008
K. Tsai (SANTO DOMINGO, DN Dominican Republic) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Choose to Be Happy: A Guide to Total Happiness (Kindle Edition)
Also it didnt really show me much things i didnt know.
So just get out, meet with friends, do whatever you like and live your life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes a GREAT gift! Love, love, love this book!, February 22, 2014
I love this book so much, I have now purchased the Kindle version, and have it with me on my iPad everywhere I go. I bought the print version several years ago following the death of my husband. The practical insights and strategies are common sense, yet meaningful great reminders to accept responsibility for your own well-being. I have given this book as a gift, and the recipient loved it every bit as much as I did!