Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on August 7, 2013
I fell in love with Conner in the first book and was a bit unsettled with the ending. I loved Brian and his daughter, Skylar, but just couldn't imagine Abby not being with Conner. When the second book in this series came out about Brian trying to win Abby, I waited until the third/final book was released so that I could move right on to the conclusion without interruption. So glad I waited, because I would have been majorly stressing! The friendship between Brian and Abby is a powerful bond and so strong. It's a very blessed connection and one that I felt would have been tarnished, had Abby and Brian continued to try and become romantically involved. So much of their relationship includes Brian's deceased wife, that you could tell their relationship just wasn't as powerful as the relationship with Conner. Brian loves easily and is such a sweet, sweet soul. Conner however, had a harder time trusting and had never given his heart to anyone other than Abby. You could feel so much love and chemistry between Abby and Conner, whereas with Brian, everything was just comfortable. It's obvious I was pulling for Conner.

SPOILER....SPOILER.... SPOILER.... STOP READING UNLESS YOU WANT TO SEE THE SPOILER.... YOU'VE BEEN WARNED! That being said, I was absolutely thrilled when she choose Conner, and so glad that she and Brian could remain best/close friends. Conner deeply loves his brother and will have no problems allowing he and Abby time together. I was a little nervous with how much Skylar wanted Abby as her new mom, but happy Skylar understands and sees how much Abby loves Conner and accepts that Abby will be a great Aunt. You will learn a secret about Abby that I will allow you to discover, but it will help explain a little more detail about Abby. It will also cause you to love Conner and his understanding and caring nature even more. Such a wonderful man!!

And, we are promised a happy ending for Brian as well. I cannot wait! Finding the Right Girl will be Brian and Tessa's story and is supposed to be out in October. You will meet Tessa at the end of this story, and you will immediately fall in love with her, and envision she and Brian being together and being happy. We only get a little taste of Tessa, but you can tell she will give Brian a run for the money and be just what he needs. Plus she and Skylar hit it off great. They have a lot in common, so I know it will be good.

Over all, super book and wonderful series. You should read all three books in order, but good news - since all three are out, the fact that the first two leave you hanging doesn't matter because you can read right through the series.
77 comments| 40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
Yet another emotional roller coaster I kid you not. I don't know why Violet Duke is doing this to me. I thought Book 1 and 2 were emotional but oh boy book 3 takes the cake. I have no idea how Abby decided between Conner and Brian because I couldn't even decide who I wanted her to end up with. Violet made me love them both and it was just so unfair. I was being pulled in so many directions because Conner loved her and she loved him but so did Brian and what about Skylar?! That little girl wants Abby to be her Mom sooo bad and Abby wants to be her mom too. Ahh this was so rough! My heart was in knots the entire time! Huge praise for Violet Duke for writing yet another exceptional love story that had me biting my nails and on the edge of my seat. I could not put this one down and THANK GOD there is hope for the Sullivan brother that did not find love with Abby to find love with a certain someone else. I cannot wait for book 4 to come out.
on August 6, 2013
This is the third and final book in the Nice Girl to Love series and it is fantastic. I enjoyed the first two books very much, however, this story is the icing on the cake. It is so good I read it in one evening because I could not put it down. The writing is top-notch and the richly developed characters are authentic, funny and very likable.

Abby Bartlett is on cloud nine. She is finally a PhD after years and years of hard work and study. In addition to finding a new job, she has another huge problem. Brothers, Connor and Brian Sullivan are in love with her. Abby and Connor had a one month fling that evolved into true love and lust. Connor is a known playboy, but somehow Abby has burrowed her way into his heart. Brian has been Abby's best friend and rock for years. After years of friendship, Brian finally realizes that Abby may be the second true love of his life. When Brian's wife was diagnosed with cancer, Abby stepped in to help and as a result, became a surrogate mother to their daughter Skylar.

Which brother is Abby in love with? The hot, sexy attorney that swept her off her feet and makes her heart race? Or the handsome, sweet educator that truly understands her and makes her heart melt? Both men are wonderful in their own way and devise a dating method in order to help Abby make a decision.

I loved this book! Not only are the primary characters tangible, the secondary characters have personality and wit, which provides some comedic release during some angst driven moments. I am truly looking forward to he the author's next series.
on August 6, 2013
So even with all the downloading problems and having to wait close to an extra week this was Worth the Wait. I will not give anything away but can i tell you that i did have a favorite brother for Abby to choose. I love both brothers but in the end she had to choose one and it wasn't the one I thought it would be. I am so happy with Abby's choice and with the ending of this story. So excited to read the next book in october.
on August 5, 2013
I read all three books over a 24-hr period, grrrr---since that's the only way to find out what happens. Great, noble characters and interesting story, but---the whole idea of the choice being between two brothers is just creepy. Yuck. Adds a slime factor that is bothersome. And cuts into the nobility aspect, too. Ewww.
66 comments| 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
The long awaited finale is here. It was fair but I was a bit disappointed.

Violet Duke is a very talented writer and I really like her style and the humor that she adds throughout.

I was able to figure out quite quickly in the book who Abby was going to choose by some small things that were said...implied...or hinted at. So, for me, there was not very much suspense and I expected the suspense to carry on almost to the very end. So it was not a big surprise. I could see what was coming and I had mixed feelings. Still do. They both were actually very good guys and the choice would not be an easy one if I had to do the choosing. I guess I feel like there was just something missing. Not enough detail on Abby's decision making process and in general just lacking.

The second book, 'Falling for the Good Guy' was my favorite of the three.

All in all this was a okay.
on August 6, 2013
I loved this book! Abby's choice was perfect. Loved the characters unfolding and shaping into relationships. I enjoyed how Violet Duke tied up loose ends in this book. I was hooked at book one and could nonstop until this book. My only hope is maybe Violet Duke will give us another book for Abby showing her happy and family growing. Violet Duke is a author to put on your alert list definitely an up and commer!
on March 26, 2016
Wow! A lot going on in this book. Conner is back in Abby’s life. He wants Abby for life. So does Brian. He’s convinced he’s in love with Abby and they would make a great family with Skylar. He wants Abby to be Skylar’s new mom. He even has built something special in his back yard for her. Brian and Conner both are willing to fight for Abby. Literally. They come up with a solution to the problem. They want to share Abby for date weeks until she decides who she’s really in love with. Both men try to win Abby by having special date weeks with her. And Skylar gets upset when she sees Conner and Abby together. You just have to read this book to see how Brian holds up against the grip Conner has on her. There are a lot of different happenings in this book. There are snags that they come up against. But in the end, you will see who Abby figures out that she’s in love with. You will also see what the other guy has starting up. I would recommend this series to everyone who like romance, or just likes to read. This book did bring tears to my eyes at one point. There’s a really sad part in it.
on August 8, 2013
I was actually a little nervous to read this book. I loved Abby with both Connor and Brian and was worried that I would be disappointed in the end. I was wrong. The book wrapped things up perfectly. Abby ended up with the man who was right for her and we got a glimpse so the other brother's happily ever after as well. A fabulous ending to a wonderful series. My only complaint was that the book ended too quickly!
on February 2, 2016
This is Book 3 of the Nice Girl trilogy & Abby will have to make a decision. Connor had stepped back to give his brother Brian a chance at a relationship with Abby. Abby had just defended her dissertation when Connor came back into her life. Abby has feelings for both men but isn't sure she can trust them. Dies she go with the hot passion with Connor & hope it lasts or go with the warm comfortable love with Brian & hope it's enough. Which does she choose & how does she let the other down without all relationships suffering?

What a book 3! The first two were emotional & hard to believe but this one beats them. I don't feel that this is a series that can be read as stand alones. Each book builds on the emotions & relationships from the one before. You really need the full back story so you can dig into the story. If you do, you won't regret it. Loved all 3!