Chopped 23 Seasons 2013
Amazon Instant Video
1. Leftovers Overload All the baskets are full of leftovers. So, the competitors use some tricks.
2. Chopped Champions: Part 1 Four champions return to try to win the coveted title of Chopped Champion!
3. Chopped Champions: Part 2 Returning chefs open the first basket to find a seafood delicacy.
4. Chopped Champions: Part 3 Four winners return to try to beat the odds and win the $50,000 finale.
5. Chopped Champions: Part 4 The battle is on for the single place remaining in the $50,000 finale.
6. Chopped Champions: Finale In the finale, four two-time winners have their eyes on the prize: $50,000!
7. Just for the Halibut The chefs work to prepare halibut and aquavit for a tasty entree.
8. Redemption Intention Four Chopped runners-up return intent on redeeming their previous defeats.
9. All-Stars: Food vs. Cooking Star chefs from Food Network & Cooking Channel go head-to-head for charity.
10. All-Stars: Mega Chefs In the 2nd All-Stars fight, some very competitive chefs take on each other.
11. All-Stars: Judges The tables turn in the Chopped Kitchen as the judges become competitors.
12. All-Stars: Celebrities Four celebrities that a shared love of cooking heat up the Chopped Kitchen.
13. All-Stars: Finale! Four returning All-Stars champs compete for personal charitable causes.
Chopped All-Stars Featurette A new season of Chopped All-Stars begins April 7 at 9/8c on Food Network.
|Starring||Ted Allen, Rob Evans|
|Supporting actors||Amanda Freitag, Alex Guarnaschelli, Kenneth Johnson, Vinson Petrillo, Jun Tanaka, Geoffrey Zakarian|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I've watched this repeatedly. It is so entertaining. Afterwards I discovered that Jun Tanaka has been on UK cooking shows AND has even had his own shows on UK television. Read morePublished 21 months ago by L. Gaye Lewis
If you are a foodie, you'll love this show! It is totally addicting, at least for me. My 10 year old son likes it too, but he likes to cook. Read morePublished 23 months ago by Mary C Schiffman