Comedy Central Presents 15 Seasons 2011
1. Tom Segura Tom Segura wants you to know why teeth are important, who's pregnant and doesn't know it, and why he won't use the term little people.
2. Michael Kosta Michael Kosta explains what it's like to be a champion, what to do with a vegan on a date, and how to handle animal attacks.
3. Chelsea Peretti Chelsea Peretti makes a sexy mistake, is suspicious of three-legged dog owners, and questions nerd lovers.
4. Sheng Wang Surprise! Sheng Wang is excited about hair loss, gets the munchies, and makes a case against "growing a pair."
5. Chris D'Elia Chris D'Elia gets lost in Hawaii, breaks down British heist movies, and plays his cards right to get some booty.
6. Nate Bargatze Nate Bargatze loves Walmart, might have peed the bed, and isn't ready to play the white race card.
7. Hari Kondabolu Hari Kondabolu tells the truth about hippies, environmentalism, religion, and why he really loves chocolate.
8. Jack Whitehall British comic Jack Whitehall shows off his self defense moves, then talks about how his mom ruins his game and what he loves about American TV.
9. Al Jackson Sit back and learn while Al Jackson teaches you about the miracle of life, the dangers of lactose intolerance, and how to form the perfect drinking crew.
10. Kyle Kinane Kyle Kinane takes us to Medieval Times and on a poolside babysitting adventure. He also explains why maybe not everyone's vote should count.
11. Matt Fulchiron Matt explores drive-thru liquor stores, talks about dirty movies on pay-per-view, and predicts the future of news casting.
12. Mike Vecchione He may look like a cop, but Mike Vecchione will make you laugh with his tips on talking to women, what not to do with hotel room soap, and how to get out of any conversation.
13. Jessi Klein Jessi Klein has a list of things she needs to tell you before sex, wants to reinvent the word spinster, and questions advice from Cosmo.
14. Louis Katz Find out why Louis Katz hates hippies, how he lands women, and exactly what street chocolate is.
15. Jay Larson Jay Larson explains how to make bullies look stupid, what to do when you see a pay phone ringing, and how to beat a déjŕ vu.
16. Natasha Leggero Watch as Natasha Leggero covers everything from home paternity tests to LA gang tours and the world's diamond shortage.
|Producers||JoAnn Grigioni, Jackson Kaufelt, John McCann, Paul Miller, Kimber Rickabaugh|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Great way to get to know up and coming comedians. Hours and hours of entertainment.Published 2 months ago by Rey Gaspar
They have funny comedians doing good jokes. One for every type of humor.Published 2 months ago by Chian