5.0 out of 5 stars Mandroid: for the manic nerdbot within us all
Published 18 months ago by brentbent

3.0 out of 5 stars HE IS CUTE
BUT THE DVD COULD BE MORE FUNNY. HARDWICK IS MY KINDA NERD. HE MAKES ME GIGGLE QUITE A BIT. HA
Published 5 months ago by Yolanda

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Mandroid: for the manic nerdbot within us all, January 1, 2013
brentbent "I love Frylock" (the rolling hills of the Palouse) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Chris Hardwick: Mandroid (DVD)
Chris Hardwick is hilarious wherever he shows up be it on The Talking Dead, Chelsea Lately, Attack of the Show (RIP), and, of course, his own stand-up special, which covers a an array of situations anybody who considers themselves geeky will have experienced. LOLed quite a few times as did my friend who was watching it with me. Nerds rule the world and Chris Hardwick is our official jester!

5.0 out of 5 stars More than a Nerdist to me, January 22, 2013
This review is from: Chris Hardwick: Mandroid (DVD)
As stand-up, Chris Hardwick has all the tools: not merely presence, timing, and physicality, but also an unusual density of material. Mr. Hardwick has a point of view that is relentlessly both warm and analytic that also manages to be heartfelt, puerile, and hysterical all in the same furry bundle. Fans of his book and The Nerdist Podcast will not be disappointed. Fans of the NFL and The Sportist podcast may (may) be less enthusiastic. A flagon of mead should be raised in the name of Squire Hardwick.

The only problem with the DVD is that we had to wait so long for it to be released; I've been waiting by my mailbox since November. And it's been snowing and cold. So cold.

5.0 out of 5 stars For the nerds, January 23, 2013
This review is from: Chris Hardwick: Mandroid (DVD)
If you enjoyed the comedy duo of Hard N Phirm, then Master Hardwick's solo stand-up is the stuff for you. Anyone that is a fan of the Nerdist will also rejoice with many laughs and wiping away of the tears. Quirky, perspective, and witty. You should probably just go ahead and drop some more of that internet money into Master Hardwick's pockets.

5.0 out of 5 stars For the nerdist in you, January 22, 2013
This review is from: Chris Hardwick: Mandroid (DVD)
If you enjoy Chris Hardwick in any of his other venues you will enjoy Mandroid. The lengthen unsensered show is awesome. The extras with Mike Phirman are fun, especially the "Totally Hidden Easter Egg".

5.0 out of 5 stars @midnight, July 4, 2014
This review is from: Chris Hardwick: Mandroid (DVD)
Fantastic fun. He speaks to (or for) the nerd inside of me. Proud to be different. Embrace who you are and split your sides laughing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Defender of the Nerds, May 8, 2014
This review is from: Chris Hardwick: Mandroid (DVD)
I love Chris Hardwick and everything he does, but I was a bit floored by the language he used. Yes, geeks can be sexy and his comedy over all is fantastically punny and entertaining, but hearing his Podcasts & interviews, I feel like stand-up Chris is a different animal at times. I enjoyed it, but I nearly spit out a drink or two during the first viewing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, April 22, 2014
This review is from: Chris Hardwick: Mandroid (DVD)
Hilarious, not as geeky as I thought it would be, but good stuff! If you are a fan of Talking Dead, or @midnight, definitely check out!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Leader of the Nerdist RULES!, February 8, 2014
EE "EYE" (New York City) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Chris Hardwick: Mandroid (DVD)
Chris Hardwick embraces his Nerdishness, and we the fans love it! This is a hysterical comedy show and it makes me proud to be a Nerd! Watch this, watch @Midnight and the Nerdist, and rejoice in being a NERD!

5.0 out of 5 stars lol, September 20, 2013
This review is from: Chris Hardwick: Mandroid (DVD)
Chris Hardwick is very funny and so is this movie. I like this this and think that all nerd will

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Funny Special, June 6, 2013
This review is from: Chris Hardwick: Mandroid (DVD)
I really Really Really loved this stand up special. Chris hardwick has become one of my favorite people since first discovering nerdist and web soupe and before that attack of the show. He was always funny but I hadn't really heard much of his stand up aside from the first Nerdist Stand Up Podcast Episode.

This is a really funny stand up special, I highly recommend to everyone.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Chris Hardwick: Mandroid
Chris Hardwick: Mandroid by Chris Hardwick (DVD - 2013)
$14.99 $9.65