Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Audio CD|Change

on December 24, 2013
For the first time, I heard the song "Christ is Come" this year & loved it. When I went to order it as a single, I listened to the other songs on this album & decided to purchase the whole album. The song "Christ is Come" is my new Christmas song - it's the whole plan of salvation in one song & not just about little baby Jesus. The other songs are upbeat versions of old favorites.
on June 11, 2013
Big Daddy Weave is my favorite Christian Group. I have loved each and every one of the CD's. We've been to see them a few times in concert. They are such Jesus freaks, which I love because I'm one too. They put so much love and faith in each one of their songs. They have never put a CD out that has disappointed me.
on January 30, 2010
Great cd! There are so many Christmas CDs out there that they end up sounding alike. This one is truly different. Big Daddy Weave loves God and it shows.
on February 10, 2010
I have been very impressed by Big Daddy Weave, Their style of writing songs really stands out as solid and original to me! The first song that I heard that turned me on to the christmas CD! was "GO TELL IT ON THE MOUNTAIN" What a kickin addition they supply to a good home grown carol , I cant help but sing at the top of my lungs EVERYTIME I hear it, ITS THAT GOOD. GOD BLESS!
on January 9, 2014
Christmas songs as only BDW can deliver. The raw emotion of it, the strong vocal qualities all rolled up into a gorgeous presentation any fan of BDW or contemporary Christian music will appreciate.
on April 2, 2013
True Christmas music at it's best!! The love of God wrapped up in this group's dedication and ministry. Always heartfelt lyrics and moving music that leaves you wanting more!!
on December 14, 2013
This is a great song. However, there is an issue with the X-Ray lyrics display. The lyric should be bid all quarrels cease, not coral seas.
on December 12, 2013
Great Christmas music as expected by Big Daddy Weave. You will definitely want to add this to your playlist. Highly recommend!
on January 24, 2013
I like this album, some of the tracks are fresh interpretations of classic carols, mixed with with a few new songs.
on December 23, 2013
Love this cd! Its a great Christmas music staple! Love big daddy weave, they nailed it on this one! Love it!