5.0 out of 5 stars Candy Cane for the Holidays
Last year I ordered the Candy Cane for the holidays instead of going with the traditional poinsettia, and this little addition was the talk of the family reunion. So cheery, so warm, so full of life! Thank you!
Published 22 months ago by Cindy S.

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely but color was much paler
I would not spend this much again for these bulbs. The color was a pale pink, and while lovely they were not as hardy as I had hoped.
Published 19 months ago by RTG

5.0 out of 5 stars Candy Cane for the Holidays, October 21, 2012
This review is from: Christmas Blooming Amaryllis - Candy Cane - Red & White Flowers - Set of 2 Bulbs

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, March 18, 2013
I rec'd two large, plump bulbs, carefully wrapped. Each bulb produced two flower stocks each with 4 blooms. That's a lot of beautiful amaryllis. I would definitely buy from It's An Amaryllis! again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Spetacular Blooms, February 18, 2013
Andrew D. Kelmers "kelm29" (Fernandina Beach, Florida) - See all my reviews
The bulbs came carefully packaged, including instructions for care. Placed by a sunny south-facing window and watered regularly, brilliant blooms the size of your hand developed. Every one who saw them commented on their beauty. These are strongly recommended for anyone who wants a delightful relief from winter's gloom.

2.0 out of 5 stars Blooms were white, not as described, February 10, 2013
The blooms were not red and white as shown in the picture nor as stated in the product description "Christmas Blooming Amaryllis - Candy Cane - Red & White Flowers".

One bulb I kept for myself and one I gave as a Christmas present. I was especially disappointed as my intent was to add some color and cheer to a friend's house during the holidays because she was recovering from a prolonged serious illness. Would not purchase again from this seller as product was not as described.

The flowers were white. Not pale pink as some other reviewers have noted, but just plain white.

Bulbs were in good shape and bloomed well. I got two sets of healthy blooms (so did the other recipient) which was nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bloomed like it was supposed to!, February 9, 2013
Ritchie (Chicago, IL) - See all my reviews
Our friend reported that the flowers bloomed and that they were beautiful. We did not get to see them, unfortunately.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, February 8, 2013
Very pretty flower. Marked down a star because only one for the two bulbs bloomed. It's a plant product so I have some understanding and at the end of the day I really just needed one so it wasn't te end of the world. The I've of the flowers were a little small then some Amaryllis I have had but several flowers bloomed on one bulb so that made up for the smaller size.

2.0 out of 5 stars bulbs have mold and fungus, February 3, 2013
I bought 4 amaryllis bulbs from the seller. The package came fast. But when I open the wrapping plastic bags, a strong mildew smell first came out. And I found mold all over the bulbs. I had to take the whole box out of my apartment immediately in case the mildew smell spread out and harm people’s health. The bulbs are big heavy ones. It was just the seller have not stored them properly before sale. They should be stored at dry and clean places with good ventilation. They have been kept in the plastic bags for so long and the extra humidity caused the mold. I have to peel off several outside scale layers of the bulbs to get rid of the mold and kept them in dry places for a couple of days. Then I planted them. Each bulb had two flower buds. But after two weeks, I noticed there were red scorch spots in the bulb scales. The red scorch spots are a kind of fungus which will affect the plant and can infect other bulbs. And the flower buds start looking weird. I am not sure if I will still get nice flowers from these bulbs. I may just end up throwing them away in case my other amaryllis plants get the fungus.

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely but color was much paler, January 20, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty and Bright in the Middle of Winter, January 20, 2013
Lovely! I got this as a gift for a relative, and she is so pleased. Really different and cheery. Thanks!

4.0 out of 5 stars Gift for Grandma, January 11, 2013
I sent these as a gift for my 90 yr old grandma. She said the bulbs arrived well packaged and were the size of grapefruits. I call her every week to check on their progress. She started keeping a ruler by them since they are growing so fast. It was the perfect gift for her. My only regret is that I didn't buy them sooner so they would bloom by Christmas.

Rate and Discover Movies