4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good
I really liked this little extra story. I still did not like the formatting, and I noticed even more missing commas (like obvious ones, not nitpicky English teacher ones) than Bound Together.

Published 19 months ago by TB2

3.0 out of 5 stars more of a book insert
the title of the book really has nothing to do with the story. I liked this insert (what im gonna call this) because I loved Oliver (ollie) in Bound Together. I rooted for him in the first and Im still fist pumping for him now. I really hope he finds happiness in the next book and not some nasty STD like he was bound to get in this book.
Published 22 months ago by Mary_Johnson

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good, March 4, 2013
This review is from: Last Christmas (Bound Together) (Kindle Edition)

I am still Team Ollie all the way. I really do wish he would somewhat get over Layla some. I mean just come to terms with it some. But I totally want him to end up with Layla. Screw Jared. He's hot, but he is a dishonest and controlling jerk. I mean, I hate to think of him with a broken heart. But I like Ollie more. I had previously said I wanted to Ollie end up happy whether it was with Layla or not. But after reading this I realized that 1) I didn't want him with anyone else, not even Kate! and 2) With Layla is the only way he is really going to be happy. So I want him with her.

So anyway, if you liked Bound Together, I am sure you will like this. If you are all over Jared, you may not, or you might find your mind changed, idk. But if you plan on reading the sequel, you need to read this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok so I was 100% TEAM JARED.... Now I'm not so sure...., December 30, 2012
This review is from: Last Christmas (Bound Together) (Kindle Edition)
I loved bound together and at the end of the book I was thrilled with the choice that Layla made. After reading this Novella I am not sure I am 100% Team Jared. I am not usually one for switching up sides when it comes to books but this little Novella made my heart ache for Ollie.

After Layla sends Ollie a text message telling him they are over, Ollie tries for a year to get over the broken heart and hole that Layla has left him with. He does some not so nice things in this little Novella. But I found myself understanding why he was doing them, not that I agree with his method because it never does solve his problem.

What surprised me most was Mel and Amy. When Oliver decides to make another visit for Christmas to California they offer to bring him back to Mel's parents house, which happens to be across the street from Layla's family home. I was surprised at the way that they handle it in the end and the conclusion that they come to!

It was the perfect connection between Bound Together and the sequel Torn Apart which is due out in the Spring. Marie has a vivid imagination with these characters and a wicked sense of humor. I cannot wait to see where Oliver, Layla and Jared end up when this is over...

Consider me Torn Apart at how I want this to end!!!!!

I give this little Novella a solid 4 STARS it is well written and gives us a good insight into what is to come in the next book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved it..., January 13, 2013
This review is from: Last Christmas (Bound Together) (Kindle Edition)
Just one thing to say.....GO OLLIE GO!!!!
I hope Ollie and Layla end up together and break the norm of the triangle and HEA...!!!

Wooohooo OLLIE all the way!!! :)

3.0 out of 5 stars more of a book insert, December 31, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Team Ollie!, December 30, 2012
This review is from: Last Christmas (Bound Together) (Kindle Edition)
I just love Ollie. Although I didn't like what he was going through in this book. I thought he was a bit different than Jared....oh WAIT he is! The start of the book has me contemplating switching teams and going Team Jared, but by the end I'm thoroughly in LOVE with Ollie again!

A great, quick, fun read!

5.0 out of 5 stars Heartache Beyond Repair!!, December 28, 2012
This review is from: Last Christmas (Bound Together) (Kindle Edition)
Mr. Oliver Green has been hurt something terrible by lil' ole Layla. He is destroyed, in shambles, and doesn't know how to move on. Ollie cannot believe Layla would dump him via text message...come on who does that? As much as my heart was with Jared, I was disappointed in Layla treating Ollie like that!!

Ollie did me in! Here I thought I was Team Jared, and all along my heart is telling me it is indecisive. This is all because of his dirty man ways....ok not 100% true!! He also won me over with the sweetness he shows to his little brother! Ollie is a bit of a male slut, and isn't one to deny it either. He loves the ladies and they love him, he is a hot rocker after all!

Marie, why must you mess with my heart and head this way? After all you put us through, you go and pull at my heartstrings some more--AHHH!!! Ollie has some serious shoes to fill if he wants to win over Miss Layla! I am totally rooting for him though! I want to see a good fight played out by Ollie and Jared! If they both LOVE Layla as much as they say they do, then they better go balls out and show her what they are each made of! Make sure to add loads of testosterone into their fist fight, because I know a storms a brewin'!

I give, "Last Christmas," 5 stars!! I am thoroughly impressed with how frank and to the point this novella was! I am anxiously awaiting book two in this series....until then I will dream of Ollie and Jared!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars <3, December 27, 2012
This review is from: Last Christmas (Bound Together) (Kindle Edition)
Ollie story. UGH i am so caught in the middle in between two fictional characters! I wish I could have them both!!!

The perfect 1.5 BOOK!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, December 26, 2012
This review is from: Last Christmas (Bound Together) (Kindle Edition)
Great follow-up to Bound Together! I still continue to switch teams! I was team Jared at the end of BT, now I'm team Ollie! Who knows what team I'll be on by the end of Torn Apart... Either way you can't go wrong. Can't wait till Spring 2013!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh Ollie, Ollie, Ollie............., December 23, 2012
This review is from: Last Christmas (Bound Together) (Kindle Edition)
Ok, I like Ollie, I do and his story I understand, I do. I feel his pain and I know it's not easy. Layla really got under his skin but he can survive this. I am bias in this review, because I am team Jared all the way. Mel and Amy, they are truly the girlfriends to have in your corner for support.

I am team Jared!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just a taste to tide us over..., December 22, 2012
This review is from: Last Christmas (Bound Together) (Kindle Edition)
I really appreciate Marie giving us this glimpse into what is happening with our beloved characters from "Bound Together". It has been difficult for so many to wait for the sequel "Torn Apart" coming out this spring.

I won't repeat the summary that has already been given. I will tell you that I enjoyed Marie's talent, once again, in this short story. It is difficult to read about Ollie's pain, even though I am very much team Jared. I finished this hoping that Ollie finds real happiness with someone other than Layla:). Ollie is a sweetie in this story even when he is being such a typical man. We also get to catch up with favorite secondary characters like Amy and Mel. I was frustrated with them at the end of the story but they did their job of setting up drama for the sequel. I can't wait! You must read "Last Christmas" if you read "Bound Together" It is completely worth the $1. If you haven't read "Bound Together" yet, what the heck are you waiting for! Pick a team already!

I would like to encourage people to visit and like the author's Facebook page. She posts terrific information and is a true sweetheart. Also, she recently posted a "Bound Together" scene from Jared's POV! It is so good! Like her page...even if you are Team Ollie.

Last Christmas (Bound Together)
$0.99