Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Format: Audio CD|Change

on December 27, 2015
If you like your praise music with heart and pop, this is the CD for you to praise the beauty of God. Included is a wonderful CD of Christmas praise music.
Chris Tomlin's vocals and arrangements are crisp and uplifting. You will just love this collection of heart-thumping praise music!
on April 24, 2013
This bundle included 3 CD'S, at a very reasonable price. The best Christian music ever. You will enjoy it everywhere and anywhere. Chris Tomlin is such a great artist. His music is so uplifting. I would definitely recommend this music to everyone out there...
on October 21, 2013
If you like religious music with a rock twist this is it. Chris is tremendous and these CDs are fantastic. # new CDs for only $13 what a deal and the music is fabulous. Went to his concert and had to buy almost all his CDs. Unbelievable band, unbelievable voice and songs. Get your heart, soul and feet moving!!!
on May 23, 2014
...included all disks and one not damaged. Ordered twice, and one, the same disk, had imperfections on the play side of that one disk. Returned one bundle, got a replacement super fast, but the next box still had the damaged disk, same spot, same bubbles. So just got a refund. Bad bunch of disks.
on December 21, 2012
I knew most of the songs on the CD'S so I was excited, but when I got it and listened, I was even more amazed at the songs I did not know and how heartfelt they were. Listening to these CD'S brought me so much peace and joy. Praise the Lord! Thank you Chris Tomlin for your amazing talent!
on January 1, 2013
I have All three of these slections and I Highly Recomend them! In fact I almost have mine wore out already! I have a set in my home and one in my car! High Quality listening! And I Love to Crank up the Music! Especially when I'm in my car! Chris is My Favorite, So this really makes a Great gift to give and keep one for myself!
too! Don't Forget to order a Set for yourself also otherwise you will be wanting to listen to your friends! LOL! HAVE A BLESSED NEW YEAR!
on March 19, 2013
Loved this set! I ordered it because I had borrowed the Christmas CD from a friend and played it so much, I decided to order it for myself. This Christmas CD is a nice blend of Christmas and worship.
on December 5, 2012
This set is awesome. The value is like a Christmas gift from Chris Tomlin for his fans. 3 of his best cds for $11.88,you can't beat that. It's worth What you're paying for, and more. Loved it.
on January 7, 2015
Was a perfect Christmas gift
on November 25, 2012
I would recommend this set to anyone! It is a great value, and the songs are wonderful. I especially love the Christmas CD in the pack. This would make a great gift for anyone! LOVE IT!