5.0 out of 5 stars A great country Christmas album
The Statler brothers had two trademarks - great harmonies and great original songs, both of which are in evidence on this, the first and best Christmas album they recorded.
Published on September 1, 2002 by Peter Durward Harris

1.0 out of 5 stars excellent
This CD has become a Christmas tradition at our house. We always put up our tree and listen to this CD. I have the album, the cassette,and a CD. I'm ordering another CD for my self so I don't have to share with my husband.
Published on March 1, 1999

5.0 out of 5 stars A great country Christmas album, September 1, 2002
This review is from: Christmas Card (Audio CD)
Like many others, they decided to include some Christmas classics here. Jingle bells is slowed down, but not too much, and it works brilliantly as a change from the standard speed, but I wouldn't want everybody to do it like this. They also do great versions of other classics, some of which are cleverly strung together in A Christmas medley.
The six Statler originals are very much what you would expect from them if you are familiar with their other music - and they are all great songs. I don't know of any covers of these songs, but that's just another reason to buy this CD.
This album will appeal particularly to fans of traditional country music, but the Statlers have a very easy on the ears style and should appeal to anybody who likes geat harmony singing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Childhood Memories, November 16, 2003
This review is from: Christmas Card (Audio CD)
My parents used to play the record of this album every year at Christmas. When my husband asked me to name some of my favorite Christmas songs, of course the Statler Brothers come to mind. When I found this album here and listened to the samples, I got teary eyed. I hope that this music can have the same affect on my children that it has on me. My mother is a huge Stater Brothers fan, and after years of listening to them, and being a lover of music, I can appreciate their harmony, and absolutely love their music, especially the Christmas albums. Plus I am exceptionally emotional during the Holidays, so a little trip down memory lane is wonderful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Statler Brothers Christmas Card, October 28, 2002
This review is from: Christmas Card (Audio CD)
We had this on casssette years ago and completely wore it out. My Mom will be so surprised I found this on CD for her. We absolutely love it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Christmas Tradition, November 29, 2000
This review is from: Christmas Card (Audio CD)
I grew up being subjected to country music against my will, and my mother was particularly fond of the Statler Brothers. I have always loved this album, though, and it ended up being one of the first Christmas CDs I bought for myself. They harmonize so beautifully together and all of the songs are very catchy. I'll never spend a Christmas that I don't play this record repeatedly.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Have....., October 28, 1999
This review is from: Christmas Card (Audio CD)
....for any Christmas collection. Beautiful harmonies really get you in the Christmas mood.

5.0 out of 5 stars The most beautiful words and music I've ever heard., December 6, 1998
This review is from: Christmas Card (Audio CD)
Absolutely outstanding!! These guys are masters at capturing emotion and putting it in your heart. I could listen to this CD all year long. It never fails to make me feel warm and fuzzy.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT, March 4, 1999
ONE OF THE BEST CHRISTMAS ALBUMS

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Card, January 9, 2014
This review is from: Christmas Card (Audio CD)
Absolutely love the Statler brothers. Have looked a long time to find the one song on CD, I have it on cassette. Beautiful songs sung in a beautiful way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite Christmas CD, December 2, 2013
This review is from: Christmas Card (Audio CD)
I have been playing the Christmas Card cassette for many years and was happy to see it available on CD. I worry every year that I would not be able to replace my very favorite Christmas music should something happen to my well-worn cassette.

5.0 out of 5 stars statler brothers cd, September 2, 2013
This review is from: Christmas Card (Audio CD)
love it. I had one and it got destroyed so I replaced it with this one. the songs are beautiful

Christmas Card
Christmas Card by Statler Brothers (Audio CD - 1990)
Rate and Discover Movies