5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Chaos
Every year at this time, I look forward to reading the latest Christmas stories. I used to have to pay several dollars for novels, anthologies or magazines to read them. Jennifer Conner's short story Christmas Chaos is a wonderful way to get a quick fix for only 99 cents! This cute Christmas romance story with a happy ending,is exactly what I was looking for.
Published on November 5, 2011 by Romance reader

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your time
The story was fine - but even for 99 cents that I paid, I would not recommend this. It took my about 30 minutes to read the entire thing. I was looking forward to reading more, but then the book suddenly ended and the remaining 20% of the book was an advertisment
Published on December 11, 2011 by EEW

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Chaos, November 5, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars A fun ride, November 21, 2011
A. Mosa (Puget Sound, WA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Christmas Chaos (Kindle Edition)
Christmas Chaos is a "just once" story. Just once in the 1000 plus elevator rides we take wouldn't it be nice to step in and discover a gorgeous guy. Ms. Conner delivers not only a hunky guy in Carsten, but a single one who luckily for Josianne doesn't have plans on Christmas Eve.
This is a charmer of a short story, warm and cute. Ms. Conner has a knack for giving readers something to smile about over the holidays. Christmas Chaos is her latest "bring a smile to your lips" tale.

4.0 out of 5 stars Short but sweet...., December 17, 2011
My Review:
If you are looking for a super-short little read to get you in the mood for the holidays, this was a fun one. It only took about 45 minutes to read, as the entire book takes place during a single night, Christmas Eve.

There were places that I would have liked it to have had a bit *more* to the story, but it worked. I liked both Carsten's and Josiane's characters. They had a fun rapport which started when they were both surprisingly trapped in the elevator on Christmas Eve and ended with a family dinner at Josiane's house. I liked the surprise about who Carsten really was and how it completely threw Josiane off. I liked the way that the book ended and really liked Carston's attitude towards their sudden relationship...so sweet and romantic.

You can't beat the $.99 price-tag. It was worth every one of those 99 pennies. On a day that started off pretty unpleasantly, this novella provided a welcome and fun diversion.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your time, December 11, 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the 99 cents, December 20, 2011
This review is from: Christmas Chaos (Kindle Edition)
I purchased this book even though other reviewers commented so negatively on it. I should have listened to them. I love short stories, but this was so predictable. It could have been a good book since it started off in a cute way. Someone could really run with these characters and make it a better book. Don't waste the 99 cents that it costs. It's definitely not worth it.

2.0 out of 5 stars 'Tis the Season for Mistakes, December 20, 2011
Patricia Day (Pasadena, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Christmas Chaos (Kindle Edition)
Mine was buying it. I didn't actively hate it -- I reserve that for books with no attempt at entertainment -- but I certainly didn't like it. I didn't like the hero, the heroine or the story.

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Read, December 23, 2013
K. D. Baxter (Prattville Alabama USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Christmas Chaos (Kindle Edition)
This was a really funny Christmas romance book. I think I will read it again. It is worth a second read.

5.0 out of 5 stars cheery Christmas, December 10, 2013
This review is from: Christmas Chaos (Kindle Edition)
A sweet Christmas love story! Great short story with traditional values. Just right curled up by the fireplace with a cup of hot cider.

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT a book!!, December 7, 2013
This review is from: Christmas Chaos (Kindle Edition)
Nice, little, 5-minute intro to what might be a good story. I thought I was downloading a book, but was disappointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Chaos, December 6, 2013
This review is from: Christmas Chaos (Kindle Edition)
Didn't realize it was a short reading, on my kindle every other page had a different font, the story was short & sweet

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›