5.0 out of 5 stars Educational & Exciting!
I purchased this game after I received a Kindle for Christmas and can't stop playing it! I can't seem to set my device down as I get more profit from selling cocoa! Lots of little details & factors to think about when you're trying to make $ from sales in the game. Definitely one of the better games available. Highly recommended and absolutely worth $0.99.
Published on January 4, 2012 by ltran

3.0 out of 5 stars cool
alright right off the bat needs more days and needs more items from exstras. other than that fun but could be more diffrent than lemenade stand:)»
Published on May 15, 2012 by Jack Stuber

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Educational & Exciting!, January 4, 2012
This review is from: Christmas Cocoa Stand (Kindle Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars hoping it would be more different then lemonad stand, March 26, 2012
This review is from: Christmas Cocoa Stand (Kindle Edition)
this game is really fun but its too short maybe 30 days would be nicer thats why i voted it 4 stars other then that i toatally recommend it p.s. my siblings loves wathching me play it

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and Educational, December 21, 2011
This review is from: Christmas Cocoa Stand (Kindle Edition)
This is a great game for the child-entrepreneur in everyone. I got it for my nephew and we both enjoyed playing it. It's very cool seeing him learn about supply and demand as he tries to maximize his profit.

5.0 out of 5 stars good place to find what you need, March 1, 2013
This review is from: Christmas Cocoa Stand (Kindle Edition)
everyone vist amazon appstore to find wht you need. this is the place you need prices are low and you will find what you need because it is amazon appstore

4.0 out of 5 stars Okay, January 25, 2013
M. Balthrop (Oklahoma City, OK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Christmas Cocoa Stand (Kindle Edition)
[by 10 year old daughter] This book teaches you that you NEED to take my advice:
1. You need to be able to read,
2. Do NOT get mad if something bad happens like the IRS (this usually happens when I try to sell a lot of cocoa in a day),
3. Have fun!

If you'll read the book, you'll know exactly what I'm talking about!

3.0 out of 5 stars cool, May 15, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Could have been better, April 1, 2012
This review is from: Christmas Cocoa Stand (Kindle Edition)
I have Lemonade Stand and enjoy playing that. I was hoping for a Christmas-themed version of the same game, and it is. The one and only problem is that Lemonade Stand gives you 30 days in-game to play, Coca only allows 15. This game would be so much better with 30 days or more.

Also, I'd like to know where in the world has weather that ranges from -5 one day to 92 the next.

5.0 out of 5 stars a lot of fun really loved it, March 25, 2012
This review is from: Christmas Cocoa Stand (Kindle Edition)
This was a very fun game I have spent many hours trying to get better scores. If you like it the lemonade one is exactly and I mean exactly the same game lol.

1.0 out of 5 stars Piece of crap! Not worth $0.99! Do not buy!, December 2, 2012
This review is from: Christmas Cocoa Stand (Kindle Edition)
Gave it 1 star because Amazon doesn't allow 0 stars. As one other reviewer noted, the weather forecasts are horribly wrong (e.g. Forecast for tomorrow is 80 and sunny. Then tomorrow comes and it is 2 and snowing.) What a joke! Don't waste your money. Don't forget Amazon doesn't generally allow refunds for apps.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not 1 accurate review!, November 25, 2012
This review is from: Christmas Cocoa Stand (Kindle Edition)
None of these reviews tell you that the weather prediction will be Cloudy and 9 degrees, so you plan accordingly, then it shows Sunny and 92! Not worth buying unkess yiu like to spend your free time getting frustrated.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›