Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 21, 2012
I sent this basket to my brother and his wife thinking it was a nice BIG impressive basket full of yummi things for the holidays and I was very disappointed when I saw the gift basket. It is nothing like the picture, it is very very small compare to the picture and not at all impressive. Honestly not worth the money.
on December 27, 2012
Title says it all. Be careful mis reprepesented the item, basket smaller and not everything was included in the basket. It was Christmas time and could not return it. very disappointed and will not deal with these guys again.
on June 20, 2011
Mom is a chocoholic and lives alone. It was so great to hear how happy she was to receive this big box of goodies at Christmas. She had fun trying the different treats for weeks. A real winner.
on January 13, 2013
Expensive and the products do not meet the term Gourmet - very disappointed. I think they just exploited folks during the holiday season.
on February 20, 2014
The gift basket exceeded my expectation. As this was a Christmas gift for my parents, I wanted it to be extra special. My parents called and said that this was excellent and stuffed full of assorted goodies. They are still enjoying it.
Thanks for a great present.
on August 13, 2013
Great deal! You never run out of new fun things to open. It is the gift that keeps on giving.
on February 8, 2014
But typical of most of them. Some good stuff some not so good stuff, but always an easy gift. Will probably be ordering more in the years ahead.
on January 16, 2014
We sent this to our "MOM" and she is still enjoying it. Everything was packed extremely well and there is quite a great variety of goodies. Not for diabetics!!! Will order again next year.
on February 7, 2013
I didn't actually see this, but I'm told by the receiver that it was very well received. Ordered it based on prevailing member ratings.
on January 20, 2014
Definately, this was not worth the money. A couple of the items (peanuts, and trail mix) were actually opened when we removed the outer wrapping!