Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Christmas Mazes (Dover Little Activity Books)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Format: Paperback|Change

This is the absolute best of the little Dover maze books, and we have done them all. I should actually say that they are all good, but mostly too easy for my 4 year old maze wizard. This book is special because about half the mazes have little extras, such as tree ornaments scattered through the maze and instructions like "collect just 4 ornaments for the tree on your way through the maze". This adds challenge and really focuses in on the looking and thinking ahead aspect of mazes. The instructions for the "special" mazes are simple enough that he could hand me the book in the car, I could read him the instructions and hand it back to him in the back and then he could complete the maze without any extra help or explanation. My son did this book on a road trip in July and I'm ordering him another one to save for his stocking at Christmas.
on January 14, 2013
I like to get these books for my kids to use when we are out and about. This one is
nice because it works for a 4-7 year old. It's small and easy to fit in my purse.
Just a bunch of mazes really, but nice and compact.
on March 22, 2014
Have purchased several of these for our grandchildren. We use them when they come to visit or when camping. They are great for keeping them entertained. They range in age from 5 - 12.
on December 24, 2013
Interesting but not fascinating to me. I did some of these when I'd overdosed on word searches. Good for purses, to carry along to kill time while waiting for appointments or people.
on January 9, 2013
My 4 year old loves mazes, and this was a perfect stocking stuffer from Santa. High quality book and paper. Each maze has a different theme and challenges to keep it entertaining.
on December 1, 2014
Book was a little smaller than I thought it was going to be, however, there are alot of fun mazes in this book.
on December 1, 2014
My daughter just started loving mazes...this will be a great stocking stuffer for my six year old.
on January 6, 2015
My 4 year old loves these maze books. They're small and simple enough for him to do on his own.