Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Christmas Mouseling
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

100%

on November 22, 2007
Okay, maybe it's a bit passé to review my own book, but as the illustrator, I have to admit that I loved this story. Christmas is my favorite time of year. When I was working on the illustrations for this book I brought a little brown mouse that I named Nuss ("nut" in German) into my home. Having owned pet mice in the past I didn't really need an excuse. I find them to be charming little companions. Unfortunately Nuss is no longer with us here in the studio, but I am happy that she lives on in this charming story. I highly recommend this book as a sweet and warm way to share the true meaning of the season and settle those restless heads on Christmas eve.
on December 10, 2014
This is my kids' favorite Christmas book (received as a gift)! It can be read in a very interactive way and brings different aged siblings together. The repetition of "The north winds blew. The snow flakes flew" is easy for kids to memorize, so every time it gets to that part, they say it all together. I make a big deal out of the "Whoosh," and then even my 14 year old joins in by blowing on my 3 year old's hair, and she giggles with delight! I can see the compassion in the little ones faces when the mouseling sneezes and coughs. The illustrations are just lovely. It has a cozy feel and is a little different, without losing the real meaning of Christmas.
on December 18, 2015
A touching, tasteful and poetic blending of the Christian and the secular that highlights mother love and compassion.
on February 23, 2016