Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Christmas With Scotty McCreery
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Format: Audio CD|Change

on November 18, 2012
With his deep, rich voice & good, common sense, Scotty has provided us with the perfect Christmas album!!! He covers many of the traditional Christmas classics that have evolved over the years. I fell in love with Scotty the very first time I saw him on Idol & when he won, I swore to support him in his career. Actually, it's not that difficult to support him as he is loaded with talent & humility!!! If you're looking for a different sound to the old classics, I'd say this is the CD for you. Check out the samples then click BUY!!!
on November 21, 2012
For such a very young man, this is a remarkably mature presentation of mostly traditional Christmas songs, but with a different touch. One of my favorite newer Christmas songs, Mary Did You Know, is done with the questioning tone of an interviewer. Keep up the wonderful work Scotty. I'll keep buying your music - it is not only country, but it is respectful of the traditional sound while offering a newer, fresher sound. I recommend it to anyone who enjoys good solid music and fun at the same time.
on November 25, 2012
Where do I start? Scotty McCreery's Christmas album is a gem. It's not overdone, and it's not underdone, it's just simply timeless and something we will be listening to for years to come. My favorite catchy tune from this album is Santa Claus is Coming to Town. This whole album is a must listen to for this holiday season and beyond! Please don't jip yourself by passing this up!
on October 16, 2012
WOW!! I AM JUST THRILLED WITH MY NEW SCOTTY MCCREERY CHRISTMAS CD. WHAT A VARIETY OF SONGS AND HIS ARRANGEMENTS ARE OUTSTANDING. THIS IS MY FAVORITE ALBUM EVER. SCOTTY HAS THE MOST AMAZING VOICE I HAVE EVER HEARD. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU PURCHASE THIS CD - YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!! IF YOU ARE NOT A FAN ALREADY - YOU WILL BE FOR SURE. HE MAKES ME SMILE :)
on March 2, 2015
Scotty McCreery does it again with this Christmas album. I bought it several years ago as a Christmas gift to myself and am still listening to it. His deep voice makes the songs all the more enjoyable as he puts his own unique spin on them. Additionally, one or two of the songs are of his own making. If you're a fan of Christmas music, country, or Scotty McCreery, you can't go wrong with this album!
I've loved Scotty McCreery ever since he started on American Idol. And I love Christmas music. So it was a no-brainer to buy this album. What I didn't expect was that I would like it SO much.

My favorite songs on the album - MARY DID YOU KNOW, O HOLY NIGHT, the new CHRISTMAS IN HEAVEN, and CHRISTMAS COMIN' ROUND AGAIN (another new one).

All the old standards were made new just by being sung in Scotty's distinctive voice. I started out not liking this version of JINGLE BELLS but it has grown on me. There's really not a bad track out of the eleven on the album.

HOLLY JOLLY CHRISTMAS, JINGLE BELLS, and CHRISTMAS COMIN'ROUND AGAIN sounded western, SANTA CLAUS IS BACK IN TOWN sounded jazzy, and the rest were warm Christmas songs. This album is a fantastic addition to my Christmas collection.
I first saw and heard Scotty McCreery on American Idol a couple of years ago and was so glad he won that year. He has an amazing voice and this collection shows just how versatile it is. His singing voice is perfectly suited to these Christmas selections. There are the traditional tunes like "Let it Snow", "The Christmas Song" and "Oh Holy Night" along with some unfamiliar ones such as "Mary Did You Know?" and "Christmas in Heaven". "Christmas Comin' Round Again" with a country sound to it is sure to become a Christmas favorite. His version of the old 50's Elvis tune, "Santa Claus Is Back in Town" is perfect and makes for a very unique collection of holiday songs. I think my favorite is "Let it Snow". His version is right up there with Dean Martin and Bing Crosby. I'm so glad to add these songs to my holiday collection.
on December 30, 2014
What can I say. I am a great lover of Christmas and all of its traditions and Scotty has captured the spirit with a capital C. Christmas without country music no matter what you may like just is not Christmas.
on January 14, 2015
When I first heard Scotty on television, I hoped he would have a musical career. Wish granted and what a fantastic cd. This young guy will hopefully keep singing for years to come. His voice is perfect.
on December 28, 2012
I LOVE this Christmas CD..Scotty has such a wonderful tone to his vocals and I just love him as an artist in every way! I cannot wait for his next cd to come out! The best on this cd for me is Santa Claus is Back in Town! When I gave his five star CD Clear as Day a review a long while back I called him our country style Elvis and Santa Claus is Back in Town is a great Elvis style version!! I just heard if for the first time, it came today but I love the one where the two brothers made up over some silly fight they had had for years. Scotty will never disappoint, he is an amazing young artist with an incredible deep vocal and I love everything about him!