5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Solid Set of Seasonal Themed Solitaire Games
Nice set of nine solitaire games for quiet play anytime, anywhere. Good, nicely colored graphics. No music, which is actually a welcome relief; just some appropriate subtle sound effects. Gameplay is good with no real issues that I found so far. There are instructions for each of the different solitaire games as well as individual "Statistics" by game type. Like the...
Published on December 22, 2012 by Ellen Ripley

3.0 out of 5 stars Average Solitaire Game That Is Christmas Themed And Not Much More Than That
I got this as the free app of the day today from Amazon.

This is just your typical solitaire game. This app does offer several solitaire variations such as Freecell, Klondike, and others and it even has an undo your last move option. But unlike other paid solitaire apps, it lacks a hint option and the ability to tell you when you have no more plays left...
Published on December 22, 2012 by WASH ST. GAMER

‹ Previous | 16 7 832 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Solitaire, August 11, 2013
This review is from: Christmas Solitaire - Spider Solitaire, Classic Solitaire, Freecell, and more! (App)
It is fine. Nothing special compared to other versions, but nice to have in a pinch. Of course Christmas is always a good time to remember.

3.0 out of 5 stars Lacking something, July 29, 2013
I like to play solitare on my kindle fire so I thought I would like this game but I don't. The cards are bigger which I like but the face cards are on the left of the kindle and if you are right handed it's kind of hard to play it that way. Also its not automatic like most of the other solitare games. Like if you have a king in one lane and a queen in the other you have to drag them over to the other one instead of just clicking on it. The only time the auto works is when you have ace's up in the square boxe's then it will take the next card. But if you have one in the playing area it doesn't take it you have to put it there.
I hope they fix this so that when you turn your kindle you can play it eaiser with your right hand

5.0 out of 5 stars Flawless, July 22, 2013
I got this app as a free app of the day over christmas last year and I still enjoy every minute of it. I would happily pay a dollar for this app. I have had no problems at all with it. It runs quickly and smoothly. The colorscheme is easy on the eyes and is very clear. I had another solitare app before this one and I couldnt play it while I was without an internet connection which lead to an immidate uninstall. This app, however, lets me play as much as I like whenever I like. I cant say enough about it.

Great job developers!

5.0 out of 5 stars Save for the Christmas season, July 14, 2013
Nice art work on the cards. Beautifully done! You can use it any time of the year but I will save mine to use when the holiday season begins
( just for a change of pace).

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Solitaire, July 8, 2013
It's great, however, it can be addictive if you're not careful! There are more solitaire games in this bundle than I knew existed...

4.0 out of 5 stars OK, I'm stupid but I like it., June 28, 2013
It is one of those card solitaire games that is fun to play when you get bored
doing other things. I particularly like that if it is beaten it finishes the game
board for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like the computer ones, June 20, 2013
Except christmas themed. These are just like the old windows versions. I mostly play spider but havent ran into glitches on any of the games. Use it on a Galaxy Tab 10 2

4.0 out of 5 stars hours of fun, June 15, 2013
I really enjoy playing spider solitaire, it helps pass the time. The only thing I would like to see added is for the game to count the number of moves it took to win.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome game, June 6, 2013
This game is hands down the coolest game ever made!! I am writing this review just to write this review

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, May 27, 2013
I love these games, and the value for use is optimum. It led me to buy more 24-7 products. It has many different versions of solitaire, of which only one I'm struggling with.

‹ Previous | 16 7 832 | Next ›