4.0 out of 5 stars I got snookered too but....
Published 21 months ago by dontnodip

1.0 out of 5 stars Prison sheets?
Published on February 26, 2012 by Elbert K Cheng

1.0 out of 5 stars Prison sheets?, February 26, 2012
This review is from: Christopher Adams Queen Sheet Set 4 Piece 1600 Series Microfiber Microfiber Sheet & Pillowcase Set Blue ~ Christopher Adams By Comfort.
This is the first review I've bothered to write on any product, ever. That is how bad these sheets are. I don't think there's a single fiber of cotton anywhere in these, and they are definitely closer to 100 than 1600 thread count. They don't even feel like "microfiber"; just cheap, thin polyester. Absurd. These are the AIDS of bedding. If you have these sheets on your bed when you bring someone home from the club, they will simply bounce off the anti-sex force field these emit. Sleeping on a pile of used maxi-pads and rusty nails would be a more comfortable and rational proposition. I would suggest washing them to get the smell of Chinese manufacturing off them before use, but I don't think they'll hold up in the machine. An hourly-rate motel catering to meth heads and 10 dollar hookers wouldn't be caught dead using these sheets. When I first opened up the package I started speaking in tongues and got the stigmata. I could go on, but I think I've made my point pretty clear.

1.0 out of 5 stars Totally misleading, not even close to 1600tc, February 25, 2012
Unfortunately I purchased my sheet set from another website, had I found them here instead, i would have been able to see through some of the lies. First off, if they are 1600 thread count, then I am 96 feet tall with titanium for hair and bunny rabbits for fingernails. It's that ridiculous. They are so thin, they are see-through. The best way I can think to describe them is that they are very similar to panty-hose, without the stretch. And I purchased believing they were egyptian cotton. Not even in the same solar system, people. They are scratchy. I've never known a microfiber that was scratchy... But hey, nothing else about this "sheet set" makes sense. If you are thinking of buying these sheets, do yourself a favor---go pull the sheers down from your window and lay them across your bed, and wrap them around your pillow. It's virtually the same thing. We really ought to be able to give something zero stars.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, February 24, 2012
rose mcneal (apopka, fl United States) - See all my reviews
These sheets are NOT cotton. They are 100% microfiber, whatever that is. Stating a 1600 thread count and using the phrase Egyptian Comfort is misleading. Workmanship is poor. Don't waste your money on this Chinese made product posing as Egyptian.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible sheets, February 25, 2012
Do not buy these. As others have said, these are nowhere near 1600 thread count. I have used sand paper that was smoother. They are paper thin and a blind person must have sewn the sheets.

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY!!! False Advertising, February 29, 2012
Read this carefully.... DO NOT BUY!! The 1600 thread count is total BS. When you actually get the package it says nothing of thread count, it simply states... "1600 Series".

I did not buy from Amazon. Instead I bought them on 1 Sale a Day for $20. I totally regret the purchase. It doesn't even feel like cotton, nor does it even mention that they are cotton on the packaging. I never checked the tag on the sheet, so not sure what that says. I can say that they're not soft at all. They really feel more like Polyester.

BUYER BEWARE!! You've been warned.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad Bad Bad bedsheet, February 28, 2012
these sheet are NOT even close to soft. It's made of microfiber, NOT COTTON. Fitted sheet NEVER stay, the slightest movement sheet pops out. I never thought I would developed hatred to a bedsheet.

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware, February 19, 2012
I just purchased three sets of these sheets, one queen and two king sets, from a Home and Garden Show. Paid $50 for ALL three sets. Seemed like a good deal and for approx $17 a set, I guess I won't complain. But would have been REALLY mad if I had paid $120 for a set. These are poorly made, the thread is already unraveling on the ends (and I just purchased them today), some of the stitching is erratic. Do not confuse these with a legitimate 1600 thread count cotton sheet (focus on the description "microfiber"). I think we'll get our $17 worth out of these sheets, but I doubt they will last much beyond that.

4.0 out of 5 stars I got snookered too but...., March 30, 2013
I got these sheets from another online bargain site. When they came I was finally able to google some reviews and I was SO upset that I had fallen for the oldest trick in the book. I washed them and while folding them noticed that while the elastic seemed on the cheap the sheets themselves were pretty silky and not at all wrinkled but I left them in the linen closet for a few weeks anyway because I was scared to try them after all the negative reviews. Finally I decided it was the moment of truth and I put them on my bed. I was pleasantly surprised that they were not as horrible as everyone is making them sound. They are nice to sleep on! Furthermore, they are downright cool. I am actually glad I have these now. I didn't pay a fortune and I have some perfectly fine summer sheets. The color is perfect too. All I can say is that when life hands you lemons, make lemonade!

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst Sheet Purchase Ever!, March 6, 2012
The ONLY think I liked about these was the color. I ordered these from a different website and so I was unable to return them. The purple color was beautiful. Beyond that, the sheets are as thin as 180 tc cotton sheets. My cat walking across them snagged the sheet. Which is ridiculous, because my cats have NEVER caused a snag in any of my other sheets of many different materials. The snags, of course, became tears as I stripped the bed and then the washing machine basically shredded the fitted sheet after that. I had them on my bed for only 2 nights. A complete waste of money! Also, no where on the packaging does it state 1600 thread count, it says "1600 Series".

1.0 out of 5 stars ***DO NOT BUY THESE SHEETS! WORST SHEETS EVER!***, April 26, 2012
I just received two sets of these sheets, and while the price is decent, I have now realized that you just can't buy sheets online. There is NO WAY that these are 1600 thread count because you can see right through them. The pockets are way too shallow and the feel is horrible. Steer away from these sheets!

I always wash my sheets right away and added a TON of fabric softener to no avail. Oh, and they're not wrinkle free, not even wrinkle resistant. Followed the care instructions and removed them immediately from the dryer. Slept on them one night and they're going in the trash.

I wish that I wouldn't have washed BOTH sets or else I would have returned the other.