Christopher Adams 1600 Thread Count Queen Size Sheet Set in Navy. Enjoy a cool and comfortable night's sleep with exceptionally breathable sheets that have a silky soft feel and a lustrous finish. These sheets provide a lasting vibrancy of color no matter how often they are washed and are made of high strength micro fiber yarns that will stay soft and wrinkle free for years to come.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $9.99 shipping
+ $9.99 shipping
Sold by: the12c_us
Have one to sell?
Christopher Adams 1600 Thread Count Queen Size Sheet Set in Navy
|Price:||$36.23 + $9.99 shipping|
Only 9 left in stock.
Ships from and sold by The Pampered Life.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Christopher Adams 1600 Thread Count Queen Size Sheet Set in Navy
- Queen set includes flat sheet, fitted sheet, and 2 pillowcases
- Soft to the touch, Easy Care, No ironing Necessary
- Deep Pocket Sheets for Oversized Mattresses
- Machine wash in cold water with similar colors. Tumble dry on low heat. Do not bleach, dry clean, or iron.
2 new from $36.23
Top Customer Reviews
By W. McKinney on September 1, 2012
I purchased these same sheets from a mall vendor. When I got home, I realized I'd been taken. The 1600TC text on the label is simply a model number--don't be fooled into thinking this is 1600 thread count. These sheets are thin and made of some kind of polyester material. I also realized when I got home that wording I thought I saw on the label that said "Egyptian Cotton" actually said "Egyptian Comfort." An obvious attempt to mislead consumers. Avoid these low-quality sheets.
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again