5.0 out of 5 stars Just thick enough, great fit, and pretty sturdy
Published on May 8, 2012 by Donna Taylor

3.0 out of 5 stars The quality dosn't match the price
The quality is not what I expected for the price. It just looks Ok with your jeans or casual trousers. Even I'm not fat, but I look a little bit fat with this sweater on .
Published 19 months ago by May Wu

5.0 out of 5 stars Just thick enough, great fit, and pretty sturdy, May 8, 2012
Donna Taylor (Hollywood, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I decided to splurge a bit on a new black cardigan since I had lost my last one, since this is such a classic piece to have in my wardrobe. I was looking for a slimmer fit that's not too long, and not paper-thin. This is exactly that. The cut is not as slim as I would like it to be, but drapes beautifully on my 5'4", 108 lb person. The bottom hem hits just below my hips. The material is soft and warm. I'm one of those people that are cold all the time, so this is perfect for balmy summer nights when I don't want the weight or bulk of a jacket on me. There's 2 pockets on the front, which hold little things like my phone or pack of gum without looking too bulky. It's just... very classic looking. It seems to hold up well against my 2 month old, teething Husky even. I was pleasantly surprised to note there's no pilling or pulled threads after my little chomper decided to play tug with it. It's a great addition, a beautiful cut with sturdy but soft material. I'd say it's well worth the price and would make a great gift too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Women's cashmere cardigan, January 2, 2012
mbs (Tampa Bay, FL) - See all my reviews
This was a Christmas gift for my wife and she loved it.
Magenta was the color I ordered and received the next day.
The color was very close to the samples on the web page.
This is a fine cardigan for the price paid and I would recommend it to a friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Sweater, February 9, 2012
I ordered dark cherry and the actual color is brighter than in the picture. Still like it!
The sweater has a slender shape than in the picture and I think the black one worn by the model reflect the turn shape.
Last, it has a decent thickness. After reading numerous reviews on cashmere products, I was worrying it might be too thin. Luckily, not the case.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty color, April 1, 2012
I bought the gray sweater, it is thin, but warm....which is why I love Cashmere, not bulky....I'm going to order another color as well....I'm a short girl, 5'3" and it fits on my hips nicely....sleeves are too long, but nice cuffs to roll up....

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product., March 3, 2013
It keeps me warm all through the long,chilly, wet winter evenings as I sit by the fire reading my Amazon novels or reading my Amazon DVD's. It is soft and the color keeps its hue after handwashing. I look forward to buying more cashmere products.

3.0 out of 5 stars The quality dosn't match the price, January 31, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Material feels cheap., January 25, 2013
This is not a great feeling cashmere. Material feels cheap and doesn't look lush. I wouldn't recommend buying from this designer.

3.0 out of 5 stars Coat, December 23, 2012
I like it.
You can weare it with dresses and whit a pair of jeans.
Good quality and I recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good investment! I buy two!, December 18, 2012
After I decided to buy a 100% cashmere cardigan as an investment and do a research, finally find this one! I'm 5'0" and 100 lb, S size is good to me. Glad I bought a mid grey and magenta at the same time. They're all unavailable now. The two pockets design is what I expect. It's not too thick and not too thin. Everything looks good. The cardigans have been shipped to Taiwan. I originally planed to sell one of my purchases (mid grey one), but now I want to keep them both! I just love them!!

4.0 out of 5 stars soft, December 16, 2012
Very soft sweater, fitted look without being overly clingy. Lightweight. Length is nice, around the hipbone and sleeves to wristbone.

Rate and Discover Movies