5.0 out of 5 stars MY FAVORITE SWEATER
This sweater is so soft and warm, and has a great slouchy but still flattering fit. I love how the back is slightly longer than the front, and the v-neck gives the front some interest. So great that I bought another!
Published on November 14, 2012 by liliana0816

3.0 out of 5 stars Striped sweater
This item is a real junker. I wore it one time and the right sleeve came un-sewn The fit was really nice and I saved it for Thanksgiving to wear over a white blouse. I got the black and while color..
Published 12 months ago by Boomer46

5.0 out of 5 stars MY FAVORITE SWEATER, November 14, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome sweater, December 11, 2012
NammyEE (Baltimore suburbs) - See all my reviews
I bought seven sweaters, all Christopher Fischer, and I love every single one. I even came back for 2 more, and am thinking that might not be enough. No, I am not shopping obsessed, but when something fits beautifully and is reasonably priced, you have to seize the moment. I bought this sweater in the grey and navy combination. It is long but not too long, and drapes in a flattering, not an oh my, I hope no one thinks I'm pregnant sort of way. It is nice and soft and just the right thickness. I love it!

3.0 out of 5 stars Striped sweater, December 6, 2013
Boomer46 (South Carolina) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Trendy Cashmere Sweater, December 10, 2012
I really like this striped cashmere sweater. The colors are beautiful and the cashmere is soft. I wish it had come in an XL (I bought the large) because then it would have been a bit more roomy. Definitely buy it when it's on sale.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good weight for Casual Top, December 8, 2012
I love Cashmere and always watch for bargains and variety. Hard to find the latter. This top fits the bill. A little pricey.