5.0 out of 5 stars This stuff works.
Published 22 months ago by mari

3.0 out of 5 stars Lower Bowel Formula
Bowel Formula works well if you are constipated. I have IBS and have been told by my doctor to try Miralax instead. The Lower Bowel formula works well for elimination but didn't help with sore bloated tummy. It could also be I didn't give it enough time.
Published 3 months ago by Bev

5.0 out of 5 stars This stuff works., January 29, 2013
This review is from: Dr Christopher's Lower Bowel Formula Vegetarian 100 Capsules (Health and Beauty)
After taking a distance education family herbalist course at Dr. Christopher's School of Natural Healing, which I highly recommend. I decided I needed to give this lower bowel formula a try. Dr. Christopher recommends that in the case of most ailments Constipation is to blame, not just in the bowels, but sluggishness in the whole body. He recommends however that getting the bowels to move properly is always the first step towards healing. Once you are on the right track to proper elimination of wastes the body can cleanse itself more readily and effectively resulting in fewer ailments to begin with. The recommended dosage on the bottle is 2 capsules, 3x Daily. I only take 1 capsule 2x a day and I am feeling the results! My intestines are working much more efficiently with less gas and bloating. Also I want to say that these capsules have caused me NO cramping or nausea which is a frequent side effect of common laxatives. So if you are the type of person who feels constipated and miserable, try these capsules, you wont regret it.

5.0 out of 5 stars My colon was totally CLOGGED, February 27, 2013
I was so clogged I was moving bowel once every 3 to 4 days, I started taking 2 pills, 3 times a day I worked my way up adding 1 pill a day cause it wasn't doing anything for me until I hit 8 pills 3 times a day. NOW I'm going to the bathroom, 2 to 3 times a day, when I get to the point where I'm too loose I will reduce pills. For now I'm doing just find, I will continue this for at least 6 months, cause like Dr Christopher says its a treatment, so happy to have found a product that WORKS GREAT!!! And remember we are feeding our colon with this herb, it's food to the colon. I love it, thank u Dr Christopher

5.0 out of 5 stars This stuff works!, May 12, 2013
I've been using it for years with amazing results. Only one capsule a day seems to work fine for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, March 19, 2013
I take this everyday and have really noticed a difference. It is very gentle and does a great job. Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Stuff comes from Good Stuff!, August 8, 2013
Mr. Schnoodle (Planet Coo coo ca choo) - See all my reviews
I LOVE ALL OF DR. C'S PRODUCTS!...Quality Quality Quality...Not a bunch of marketing crap that is good at selling junk. His products sell themselves and have continued to build the credibility OVER THE MANY years. The names of the products have changed a couple of times (thanks to FDA regulations), however, the formulas are the same. Gentle, trusted, and just nourishing!

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked on Lower dose, May 7, 2013
ChaCha (Santa Clarita, Ca) - See all my reviews
My midwife put me on this when I got painful hemorrhoids halfway through my twin pregnancy... apparently you are supposed to "go" a few times a day, and not just once a day? I thought the dosage was a little ridiculous, so I only took 2 a day instead of the 2 pills a million times a day. It took a few days to get going, then I started softening up and going several times a day. I will warn that at first I felt a little uncomfortable like I had trapped gas, and that for the first few weeks when I had to go, it hit rather suddenly, but then as I adjusted it became less urgent and more normal. When I miss a few days, I can tell the difference for sure. Recently switched to the drops version because the local store had it on sale... I wish I had just ordered some more capsules instead. The capsules only have a slight taste, where as the drops are intensely strong and while they are not revolting, I do not enjoy the lingering flavor in my mouth and often skip my dose, and find myself straining more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really effective product, August 20, 2012
This product was mailed out to me quickly and without problems. It works naturally and very gently and effectively. I will buy this again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, January 22, 2013
Danielle Day (San Luis Obispo, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This is a must have for all human beings. We eat so much garbage...help clean it out! Help your body out. Great for travel, too, when your body gets thrown off your normal schedule

5.0 out of 5 stars Very gentle, May 13, 2013
Very gently product but yet very effective. Taken in the evening and occasionally during the day. Great item and like Christopher's products in general.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best intestine toner and healer going., July 29, 2013
This works better than anything else. I has no senna to cause an allergic reaction so it's better. Thanks for making this available Amazon.

Dr Christopher's Lower Bowel Formula Vegetarian 100 Capsules