5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome smelly picks :D
Published 11 months ago by Zaak1350

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit on the fragile side
I picked these out mainly because of the quantity and price. They are fine picks but they can be a bit fragile. For the most part they are fine, but if you are going to be playing something that really gives the pick some abuse, these ones aren't up for the challenge. My orange turtle dunlop picks are still my favorites, but these will do for me in a pinch.
Published 5 months ago by Harrison

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome smelly picks :D, January 6, 2014
This review is from: ChromaCast CC-CP-48PK Pearl Celluloid Guitar Picks, Assorted 48-Pack - Light, Medium and Heavy Gauge (Electronics)
it's funny these are great picks but for some reason when you open the package a SUPER STRONG smell comes out and it is the picks. The best way to describe it is like vicks vaporub kind of menthol-like. Even so the smell goes away after a couple days if you air them out and the picks themselves are superb. Been playing with one frequently and it's not even getting chewed up or faded and the choice of gauge is great. Even the light picks seem pretty durable I got it mainly for the medium but I wouldn't have a problem using any of them. Good quality, cool colors definitely recommend to all who lose their picks as often as I do :P never run out this way

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Assortment, July 6, 2013
As a new guitar player this has given me the opportunity to experiment with three different thicknesses of picks. They are of good quality and I can definitely tell the difference between them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome picks, July 12, 2013
Nice assortment of quality picks for my box guitar and my Ibanez electric guitars. Shipping was fast and the price is great for the quality of picks you get. Very satisfied..

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of guitar picks., July 2, 2013
Now I have enough picks for the rest of my life. They are are nice and work very well.
Seller shipped very fast! Great transaction and recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product at a fantastic price., February 13, 2014
After reviewing the different brands of picks, I decided to try these. There are light, medium & heavy which gives you the option for the type of music you are playing or your preference. The price was great. Got fast service.

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit on the fragile side, July 21, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and Functional, December 13, 2013
The price is right and they're good picks! I'm no professional, I just noodle around at home, being self taught and just out to relax and have a good time. For my purposes they're perfect. Good to have many around so I can give them to the kids too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Choice, December 2, 2013
A great assortment of thickness of picks and the colors that they come in are awesome. The blues are my favorite.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tons of quality pics for not much money, November 17, 2014
Perfect! Tons of pics for almost no money. Love that there were several different weights. I'm a beginner at guitar, so I didn't even know that there were different pic weights. Cool new thing to try out! It's going to be a long time before I need to get more pics cause I have almost 50 now! I'm not even worried about losing some. They are quality pics and tons of them. Great value for a beginner who just needs some pics and doesn't want to spend a lot of money on them. For me, this was my first upgrade from pressing pics out of credit cards. A good and needed upgrade :)

5.0 out of 5 stars These are my favorite picks. They did smell a little funny (like ..., October 17, 2014
These are my favorite picks. They did smell a little funny (like menthol or something?), but I aired them out for a while and the smell is gone now. I really wanted some pretty purple picks. I like that these included light, medium, and heavy weight picks, and the size is my favorite too. I would order these again, but with 48 of them, it will be a long time before I have to.