Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

Price:$6.11+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on July 1, 2013
I needed a replacement chain for some keys of mine; the chain I had before (who knows what brand) actually snapped when I pulled them with haste. So on, I went to look for a chain and I stumbled upon this jewel.

It's not a puny looking chain, so it automatically gives you the sense and security that you're not going to lose anything attached to it. Length wise, it's perfect for me -- I'm 5'10"; it doesn't look like something oversized.

So, if you're in need of something that can securely hold your keys, this is the chain that does that.
review image
on January 16, 2014
I'm a musician and I like the look of having a chain wallet. I had purchased a wallet with a chain but the chain was too short. This one is exactly the size I was looking for, not too long or too short. The links are nice and thick and the overall quality seems pretty good, nice and shiny. The key ring attached is huge! My wife and I were both laughing at the size of it when I opened the package. Just switch it out with a smaller one and it will look way better with a wallet. Probably is a good size if you are using it for your keys and you are a janitor lol! Anyway, I would recommend this chain 100%. Just make sure you have a smaller key ring to use. I did just receive it yesterday so if I have any problems I will update my review.
on January 22, 2014
I was seriously in need of a new chain because my old one was wayyy too small and looked like a chain for a little 6 year old kid to wear. I need a new chain, and luckily, I found this.

It came in fast (Thanks Prime!), and at first, I was a little worried at how heavy the actual chain was, but once I wore it with my skinny jeans, I was not disappointed at all! It looks great, shiny, and really cool! I know, many people say those who try to wear Chain wallets are loser, but I honestly don't care, It's my style and I like it. My only complaint is the hook where you are suppose to connect it to something...yea it's wayyy too big, and it BARELY fits the hole in my wallet when I usually hook all my chains at. That aside, It's an overall decent chain and I would recommend it simply for its nice, shiny, sexy chrome color!
on February 14, 2012
The chains that come with chain wallets now and days are way to small unless that's the look your going for. This is a really good quality chain. The only downside I had with this chain was that the O ring it comes with to attach it to your wallet is WAY TOO BIG! I was lucky enough to find some really cool Nite-Ize S Clamps at my local Dick's which made for an excellent replacement. I recommend this chain, just find a replacement O ring or you will get poked in the arse when you sit down.
on March 15, 2016
Hubby is a disabled vet and had his wallet stolen. I bought this to make sure it would not happen again...... Love it as it is heavy duty will just go to lowes to get a smaller ring as this ring is huge!
on January 7, 2016
Love this chain...not cheap..heavy weight. I didn't want to pay so much for a chain..but I'm glad I did. The chain that can with my wallet was too short and not strong enough..but this chain is worth it. The loop part is huge, it's more for putting keys on the loop..but I just switch the loop out with the one that came with the wallet and presto..perfect!!
on January 7, 2015
I recently had my wallet stolen so I am using this to strap my wallet in to my purse. Thanks to Amazon and having products like this that you can purchase like this quickly to help prevent future issues.
on July 30, 2013
I'm totally pleased with the look and feel of this chain. It's weighty, well-made, and the clip feels reliable. I hook this to my belt loop and attach my keys to the ring, keeping them in my front jean pocket. No more fishing around for my keys like a dork when it's time to fire up my ride. I wouldn't use this for a wallet without changing out that big ring, but it's great for keys and the chain length is near-perfect for me... just long enough to reach door handles and my cycle box. Me likey.
on March 16, 2015
First, a little clarification. The packaging on this item indicates that it is actually a key chain, not a wallet chain. This would explain the oversize 2" ring at the end that others have made note of. That said, this chain is the ideal length- much better than the standard 12" flimsy chain that comes with most wallets of this type. Changing the oversized ring is simply a matter of taking it off and heading to your local hardware store and buying an appropriately sized "S" hook- problem solved! Would definitely recommend this to anyone willing to do a five minute modification.
on February 7, 2014
This wallet chain is very hefty, shiny, and seems quite study. It's heavy but not uncomfortably so, and it definitely makes a statement. The ring, however, is enormous. This would've been a five star product if the ring had just been regular key chain size instead of the size of a toilet paper roll tube. In fact, a toilet paper tube would probably fit through the ring. I removed the ring from the chain and it works fine for me now.