4.0 out of 5 stars Good aftermarket wallet chain
Published on February 14, 2012 by Werewulf187

3.0 out of 5 stars Wallet Chain
Good chain but not exactly as heavy as I was hoping! Good chain for the price though,found another use for it.
Published 6 months ago by Donald Gauldin

4.0 out of 5 stars Good aftermarket wallet chain, February 14, 2012
This review is from: 18" Chrome Steel Wallet Chain Trigger Snap Hook
The chains that come with chain wallets now and days are way to small unless that's the look your going for. This is a really good quality chain. The only downside I had with this chain was that the O ring it comes with to attach it to your wallet is WAY TOO BIG! I was lucky enough to find some really cool Nite-Ize S Clamps at my local Dick's which made for an excellent replacement. I recommend this chain, just find a replacement O ring or you will get poked in the arse when you sit down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, very satisfied for the price., December 26, 2012
This review is from: 18" Chrome Steel Wallet Chain Trigger Snap Hook
This is a high quality chrome chain, perfect for an accessory or for a wallet. Thick and of moderate weight (not cheaply constructed), very satisfied with this purchase. Swivel-eye prevents the chain from kinking. For the price it is an excellent buy as an accessory. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic replacement chain., November 25, 2011
This review is from: 18" Chrome Steel Wallet Chain Trigger Snap Hook
The 12 inch chains that come with wallets are too short. This is a well built replacement that is what the wallets SHOULD have come with to begin with! Should last a lifetime!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool, May 11, 2013
This review is from: 18" Chrome Steel Wallet Chain Trigger Snap Hook
The product came within the time frame that was given, but do think it toke a little long for such a small item it is of good quality so I'm happy with the over all purchase

3.0 out of 5 stars Wallet Chain, May 26, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Hubby loves it, May 21, 2014
This review is from: 18" Chrome Steel Wallet Chain Trigger Snap Hook
Bought it for my husband for work and it has been a time saver for him. great quality and price

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Chain, April 5, 2014
This review is from: 18" Chrome Steel Wallet Chain Trigger Snap Hook
Great quality, nice, heavy, good looking chain, well worth the price. A purchase I would easily make again without hesitation.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice chain, March 6, 2014
This review is from: 18" Chrome Steel Wallet Chain Trigger Snap Hook
this is a nice well made stylish chain and i highly recommend it to anyone wanting a different style of chain for there wallet

4.0 out of 5 stars great chain, but the ring is huge, February 7, 2014
This review is from: 18" Chrome Steel Wallet Chain Trigger Snap Hook
This wallet chain is very hefty, shiny, and seems quite study. It's heavy but not uncomfortably so, and it definitely makes a statement. The ring, however, is enormous. This would've been a five star product if the ring had just been regular key chain size instead of the size of a toilet paper roll tube. In fact, a toilet paper tube would probably fit through the ring. I removed the ring from the chain and it works fine for me now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Chain, January 22, 2014
This review is from: 18" Chrome Steel Wallet Chain Trigger Snap Hook
I was seriously in need of a new chain because my old one was wayyy too small and looked like a chain for a little 6 year old kid to wear. I need a new chain, and luckily, I found this.

It came in fast (Thanks Prime!), and at first, I was a little worried at how heavy the actual chain was, but once I wore it with my skinny jeans, I was not disappointed at all! It looks great, shiny, and really cool! I know, many people say those who try to wear Chain wallets are loser, but I honestly don't care, It's my style and I like it. My only complaint is the hook where you are suppose to connect it to something...yea it's wayyy too big, and it BARELY fits the hole in my wallet when I usually hook all my chains at. That aside, It's an overall decent chain and I would recommend it simply for its nice, shiny, sexy chrome color!