Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: iPearl mCover Hard Shell Case for 14" HP Chromebook 14 G2 series (14-Q010NR 14-Q020NR 14-Q029WM 14-Q030NR 14-Q070NR, etc, NOT compatible with NEWER HP Chromebook 14 G3 series like 14-X010 / 14-X013dx / 14-X015wm / 14-X030nr / 14-X040nr / X050nr, etc) laptops (Aqua)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 3, 2014
HP's new Chromebooks sport a texture that's non-slip and soft to the touch. Keeping it clean is another matter, especially if you chose a white one. iPearl's mCover Hard Shell Case came to the rescue! Many of the color choices reminded me of the first iMacs which brought Apple back from the grave. These covers will definitely turn heads!
iPearl's service was excellent and it arrived only a couple days after ordering.
on April 9, 2014
I purchased this for my daughter for her new HP Chromebook. The fit is surprising precise and installation was a snap - literally - just press on the top and bottom covers until the tiny anchors latch on to the device. Besides the fact that her favorite color is blue, I now feel confident that it will be protected from the bumps, bruises, and dings of 4th grader! Highly recommend!
on May 27, 2014
No complaints, fits my white HP Chromebook 14 (HP 14-Q070NR) perfectly. Bought it for the color and to protect my chromebook from scratches. The color is great and true to the picture. Snaps on easily and easy to remove. Will definitely purchase another color for when I want to switch things up!
on January 9, 2014
Came really fast (4 days) with just regular ground shipping. Fits my Chromebook 14 perfect and was easily clipped on. LOVE it. I have a white chromebok and it was always getting dirty, now it looks sleek.
on August 20, 2015
Just received this in the mail. I was a bit worried that it would not fit. I have an HP Chromebook 14-SMB, and I wasn't quite sure which cover to order. I measured it and checked q&a's and was pretty sure that this one would fit, and it did! Clicked right in place :o) Love the color. There were no instructions, just a card advertising that educators can get a free sample. Bummed because I paid for mine and I am a teacher. Oh well. Will pass the free offer on to my colleagues. My Chromebook had started to pick up coloration on the corner edges from my book bag, so I definitely needed something to protect it. I definitely would buy it!!
on February 4, 2014
Bought this for my daughter, she really loves it, Perfect fit, no problems. Would recommend it to those who have these white chromebooks to keep it from getting dirty.
on July 12, 2016
The bottom so far stays on with normal use, but like others are basically saying, they could have made it a little bit better. It does come off extremely easy if you barely tug at it, but at the same time it doesn't just fall off either.
on January 16, 2016
I ordered the wrong model number the first time.

The hard case is on my computer right now and has been for months.

I don't know if it actually provides any protection, but it is thin and can't hurt.
on September 6, 2014
I love the color of these cases, which is good, because that's about all I like about it. It snaps on easy enough, but it comes loose too easily. When I reach down into my bag to pull it out, sometimes the cover becomes detached. It doesn't really provide much protection except as a screen so the unit doesn't get scratched up. At present, I am only using the top portion as the bottom portion no longer fits very well. All the on-and-off stretched it out too much. $20 is too much to pay to just get a color change.
on April 22, 2016
My white computer has so many ink stains on it that I was thinking of buying a new computer. Then I found this hard shell case. Even though it is opaque, it covers the stains. I only use the top of the case, which snapped on easily and is still firmly attached many months later. The bottom didn't fit well, so I just left it off.